[Archive] Chaos Dwarf Radio: Episode 4 - We talk about Warriors of Chaos and more!

cornixt:

I could try sticking them on a torrent. Never done an initial seeding before so I don’t know if it will work. If someone else wants to volunteer…

Xander:

Very strange. I wonder why this is happening… perhaps I will submit a ticket about this to our host…

Hashut’s Blessing:

I haven’t listened to it yet, but got a 100% download. Thank you very much Kera. Willmark, out of the three of us,mine’s probably the worst :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: Although, I seem to always steal what you want to say :smiley:

grom:

I could try sticking them on a torrent. Never done an initial seeding before so I don't know if it will work. If someone else wants to volunteer...

cornixt
Im in ;)

Jamros:

Like Ishkur Cinderhat said, I tried downloading it a second time, and instead of 12 mins, it ended at around 8. So, it ended earlier…but if its working for everyone else, I don’t mind too much…

Xander:

Did anyone experience a similar problem when downloading the Webzine? That’s also a large filesize, but everyone seemed (I believe) to be able to download that without issue. Maybe it’s this embedded player that’s fowling everything up?

I think I might put it in a zip file and see if that helps at all… hrm…

Kera foehunter:

This is one of the time i had no problems

it work great for me

Xander:

http://www.chaos-dwarfs.com/podcast/cdr004.zip

Here’s a link for people having trouble. Let me know how it works.

Pyro Stick:

I could try sticking them on a torrent. Never done an initial seeding before so I don't know if it will work. If someone else wants to volunteer...

cornixt
Ill help with seeding as well. Torrents are the way to go. We should create a WoH torrent as well.

Edit: just tried to download again and it only downloaded 5 min. And that zip file doesnt seem to work.

Willmark:

For reference so we can trouble shoot these is everyone on broadband or DSL?

Swissdictator:

When I tried it earlier and had troubles. I have DSL.

Although very nice episode from what I heard (up through WoC fluff and such).

Keep up the good work!

Ishkur Cinderhat:

http://www.chaos-dwarfs.com/podcast/cdr004.zip

Here's a link for people having trouble. Let me know how it works.

Xander
Now I can download 20 Megs with my DSL connection. :(
Could you post an ftp download link maybe?

Willmark:

Have to talk to Xander on that one. Curious that its the DSL people.

Has anyone who has broadband had an issue?

cornixt:

Here’s my first attempt: http://www.chaos-dwarfs.com/podcast/cdr004podcast.torrent

You will need a torrent program, like utorrent, to open the file. I’ll seed it until Monday if it is okay, and longer if possible.

Pyro Stick:

Here's my first attempt: http://www.chaos-dwarfs.com/podcast/cdr004podcast.torrent

You will need a torrent program, like utorrent, to open the file. I'll seed it until Monday if it is okay, and longer if possible.

cornixt
Ive loaded it and am trying to download. It doesnt look like its being seeded. It says it Queued. When its finished ill seed it as well.

cornixt:

Hmmm. Queued seems to suggest that you need to select “start” for it. I’m not completely certain about that since I’ve never done this before. Looks like only one of the trackers is working. If anyone has success then let me know.

Just for the record, this method is completely legal and puts less strain on CDO. Given the size of the file and the number of people downloading it, there shouldn’t be any problems with exceeding bandwidth limits.

Pyro Stick:

Hmmm. Queued seems to suggest that you need to select "start" for it. I'm not completely certain about that since I've never done this before. Looks like only one of the trackers is working. If anyone has success then let me know.

Just for the record, this method is completely legal and puts less strain on CDO. Given the size of the file and the number of people downloading it, there shouldn't be any problems with exceeding bandwidth limits.

cornixt
Queued means that i have tried to start it. Are you sure you are seeding it? If i can get hold of the file then i could try making a torrent of it

cornixt:

No. I’m not sure at all. It says it is seeding, it says that thepiratebay.org tracker is working, but I have no idea if it actually is!

UPDATE: Someone is downloading from me, so it seems to be working. Please seed it if you can and it will help everyone.

Pyro Stick:

No. I'm not sure at all. It says it is seeding, it says that thepiratebay.org tracker is working, but I have no idea if it actually is!

cornixt
Its working now

Pyro Stick:

No. I'm not sure at all. It says it is seeding, it says that thepiratebay.org tracker is working, but I have no idea if it actually is!

UPDATE: Someone is downloading from me, so it seems to be working. Please seed it if you can and it will help everyone.

cornixt
Thats me. Ive got it downloaded now so im seeding as well. Could an admin plesae add the Torrent download link to the first post.