[Archive] Chaos Dwarf Reference Sheet (LoA)

Odatria:

I have made myself a Legion of Azgorh reference sheet to go with my printed scan of the Chaos Dwarf part of Tamurkhan. I feel it was something important that was missing from the original book, one page where you can quickly glimpse all the stats for each unit in the army. I tend to play with the reference page of what army I am using open next to me, so for Legion of Azgorh I had to make my own.

If anyone wants a copy of it, I uploaded it on the link below. I suggest saving a copy in case it gets removed.

http://www.scribd.com/doc/214542291/Legion-of-Azgorh-Reference-Sheet

thewizardofoz:

I have made myself a Legion of Azgorh reference sheet to go with my printed scan of the Chaos Dwarf part of Tamurkhan. I feel it was something important that was missing from the original book, one page where you can quickly glimpse all the stats for each unit in the army. I tend to play with the reference page of what army I am using open next to me, so for Legion of Azgorh I had to make my own.

If anyone wants a copy of it, I uploaded it on the link below. I suggest saving a copy in case it gets removed.

http://www.scribd.com/doc/214542291/Legion-of-Azgorh-Reference-Sheet

Odatria
Exactly what I need - I cant believe I didn't think of this myself - At the last tournament I had the Tam book, the storm of magic and the warriors of chaos book out on the table.

Have a Slave or two.

AndyG:

Its one of those things that I have taken the time to do, in a style consistant with a GW Army book, but sadly uploading it anywhere would be highly illegal. So putting it on a website and distibuting the link to you all isnt an option.

The internet is a fabulous thing, as is emails and all that come with it. Just a shame so many seek to breach copyright laws by uploading these things to webpages.

On a completely unrelated matter, I want to really commend the website designers and admin for an excellent and efficient private messaging system, and general community website.

I’m not really sure Scribd care about copyright as they have had the whole Tamurkhan book on there since its release.