[[Hashut]].

The Wiki: it’s there for a reason.

Kera foehunter:

Well nomal chaos dwarfs worship Hashut

But not us chaos dwarf pirates

Ancient History:

Yeah, they worship the rum.

Thane Godri GoblinSlayer:

Zorn, you brought a question to my eyes, what do hobgoblins worship.

Do they worship Gork and Mork or Hashut?

That’s a pretty good question. :cheers

Vexxus:

Zorn, you brought a question to my eyes, what do hobgoblins worship.

Do they worship Gork and Mork or Hashut?

That's a pretty good question. :cheers

Thane Godri GoblinSlayer
Chances are they began on the side of Gork and Mork (as they are greenskins and clearly very similar in most ways, such as animosity for example!) However, when they betrayed the greenskins in favour of the CD's they likely left behind those former gods, having betrayed all of their followers. It is likely that they prey to no god (as they have no magic) or have some credence for Hashut, if for no better reason than simply to plase the CD's and keep the tentative alliance alive!

minty:

Well nomal chaos dwarfs  worship Hashut
But not us  chaos dwarf pirates

Kera foehunter
hey, don't speak for other piirates Kera, it's often wise to worship gods, they have notoriously short tempers (shorter than the time a pirate ship can last with only one bottle of rum)

yeah, CD's mainly worship hashut, though some may worship other gods, just like every race

Willmark:

Dont know there Vex. Its entirely possible they still worship Gork and Mork. Just because they are treacherous doesn’t mean they aren’t devout.

Hashut’s Blessing:

From what i recall, they now worship a fourth GS entity, (Snork being the third0), but I haven’t a clue where I remember seeing this from and it may not be true. As for CD, the general fluff is that they worship Hashut.

Thommy H:

I’ve never heard of Snork…

Hashut’s Blessing:

It may not be Snork, but the GS god of the snotlings is the one I mean.

Grongi Blackbeard:

maybe it was Khakkekk

http://www.chaos-dwarfs.com/wiki/index.php?title=Chaos_Gods (see others)

Ancient History:

Snork is fan-based, as I recall.

Khakkekk, the Goblin god of blood, is thought to be a blind or aspect of Khorne.

[/edit]Bugger, scooped while typing.

Grongi Blackbeard:

yea i thought so

Thommy H:

There are no citations in that Other Gods bit. We really need to get some sources for all that stuff - inventing Chaos Gods is one of my pet hates in Warhammer fandom.