[Archive] Chaos Dwarf Seige Cannon - "Ass Cannon" - resin casts? alternative models?

sic2000:

Hello,

I am a budding CD collector and in a short while has collected 60 3rd Edition Chaos Dwarfs, as well as, a couple of Swivel Guns, Earth Shakers, Terderisers and Whirlwinds, however, only one model escapes me… the infamous Ass Cannon.

My questions are; are there any 3rd party copies or alternatives i may be able to use in replacement for this model?

Any help or assistance would be greatly appreciated.

sic2000

Shakhorth:

If you got the money, check here.

http://www.chaos-dwarfs.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=7903&pid=133728#pid133728

Pyro Stick:

There are alternatives and recasts but they are all illegal so you wont be able to find one for sale anywhere, apart from recasts on ebay.

You say only one model escapes you. Does that mean you have the Juggernaut?

sic2000:

wow… the Juggernaut… i guess i lied. i completely forgot about that badboy.

However, any suggestions on alternate, albeit quirky, models from any manufacturer would be a great help.

Also, apologies for rehashing an old question that you probably see all too much on the forums, although, I’m wanting to make the army playable as soon as possible and i need something to pose as the Seige Cannon and what better than the Ass Cannon to do that?

i have been watching the link shown above and i seriously dont like my chances of scoring it.

Pyro Stick:

Also, apologies for rehashing an old question that you probably see all too much on the forums, although, I'm wanting to make the army playable as soon as possible and i need something to pose as the Seige Cannon and what better than the Ass Cannon to do that?

sic2000
You should probably think about using the Hellcannon for now. Ive been collecting cd's for years and the ass cannon still eludes me.
i have been watching the link shown above and i seriously dont like my chances of scoring it.

sic2000
As a CD collector you will need to get used to those kind of prices lol.

sic2000:

True. as much as i would like to remorgage my house and buy this model, in my heart i know its not the right thing to do.

Having said this though, it is amazing seeing how prices fluctuate online; i bought 2 crossbowmen for $20AUD each and then 5 for $0.99AUD a week later. Weird!

AGPO:

Recasts of GW IP models are illegal, selling them constitutes IP theft. Chaos Dwarfs Online does not tollerate any form of theft of any company or individual’s intellectual property. Sites have been closed down in the past due to GW legal pursuing them for tolerating the sale or advertising how to illegally reproduce their models.

For these reasons this thread has now been locked. If you wish to find that particular model, I suggest you start a thread in the marketplace section and stay vigilant on ebay.