[Archive] Chaos dwarf Sorcerer

Obsidian:

Hmm, guess I never showed it here before.

Painted about ten years ago I think…

Pics a bit cr*ppy as he is less shiny but it has to do.:rolleyes:

minty:

i love the maurauder mage, BUT

that model is completly overshadowed by that awesome familiar. That thing at his side is SO cool, I love it:cheers

Obsidian:

Lol, I know what you mean minty! I put them together as in my eyes they fit well together.^^

torn:

woaw proper marauder mage i am so mr jealous! lol

the familiars are cool too i wish i never sold all mine sometimes

Kera foehunter:

great mage and i like his little friend tooo

GRNDL:

Very nice paint job. The subtle gradation of colours is very well done!

Hashut’s Blessing:

The colour palette was chosen well and the blending on the blade and the staff are excellent. Are those little “lava bubbles” on the staff as well?

Obsidian:

Thanks for all the nice replies all!:smiley:

@Hashut’s Blessing: they are actually runes carved in the staff.

@Torn: Know what you mean. I had them all once too and had an offer I couldn’t refuse so sold them. Luckily for me I got most of my favourites again through a friend working at GW a good while back.

Willmark:

...Luckily for me I got most of my favourites again through a friend working at GW a good while back.

Obsidian
You lucky son of a gun!

Canix:

Lovely marauder mage ,He rules:hat

AGPO:

damn, if they were painted ten years ago how good are you know

Obsidian:

@Willmark: I do have some doubles so if you are missing one lemme know, I might just have it for you!:cheers

Well, I have improved over the years but for the last three years painting was at a minimum.

This is something I speedpainted for the Amsterdam GW store:

And a wip I had been working on a while back:

AGPO:

Really nice work there, I’ve done something similar to that Nurgle champ I’ll psot a pic in my off topic blog if I get the chance

Kera foehunter:

i like the empier guy . i want to get one of those hammer they are sooo cool.

i like the great job you did on the chaos warrior too

Doogle:

I love the chaos warrior.

I have thrown that head on an archaon body with the nurgle steed. It looks pretty nice.

But yeah, the mage is sweet. The blues go well with that model I think.

I may have to try and acquire one of those mages myself.

Obsidian:

Be prepared to splash some cash then mate! :wink:

Hashut’s Blessing:

THAT’S your speed paint? Wowza. Sorry about the runes… Blurry screen.

Obsidian:

Well, I used to be really slow but working a few months at a GW store pushed me to get faster alot.

I also can paint in two styles now. Fast and easy, while getting a decent result, and slow, aiming for pretty high levels.

Uhm, kinda missed it I guess but what blurry runes?

minty:

yhfewouigwugeroheoudxbdwgbcuqegbcAUGDEQOGEVCSLQGVBLvggverowefw

sorry, but if thats decent result than I have to ask you how many golden deamons you own? :o

Obsidian:

Not many as I wasn’t allowed to compete, except for in the open and we all know who enters there! :stuck_out_tongue: That, and I’m lazy as hell and have a busy private life so I don’t get much finished.

But seriously, I’m not that good. When you are painting every day you just get the hang of it! If I have to paint like that now I wouldn’t be able to as the last paintjob I did was over 7 months ago…