[Archive] Chaos Dwarf Spearmen

Father Grumpmas:

Have people seen these?

An interesting option given that the Indy GT list does allow spears.

nitroglysarine:

yeah, few threads about with them.

not quite my cup of tea, but some on here love them.

clam:

We know them :slight_smile:

http://www.chaos-dwarfs.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=8177

And there will be more.

Willmark:

Not sure what’s not to like about them. Fit quite nicely I to almost any army methinks.

Father Grumpmas:

yeah, few threads about with them.
not quite my cup of tea, but some on here love them.

nitroglysarine
I�?Tm getting old and forgetful :(

Anybody actually tried spearmen in a list?

Tarrakk Blackhand:

The concept is interesting, but I think CD’s would be better with some heavy metal spear as opposed to a wooden one.

Blue in VT:

The concept is interesting, but I think CD's would be better with some heavy metal spear as opposed to a wooden one.

Tarrakk Blackhand
The only issue I have with the spear is its rough texture...Chaos dwarfs are artisans...like regular dwarfs...I think they would finish off the hafts of their weapons...these look like saplings with a spear head attached...looks odd to me.

Blue

nitroglysarine:

The concept is interesting, but I think CD's would be better with some heavy metal spear as opposed to a wooden one.

Tarrakk Blackhand
The only issue I have with the spear is its rough texture...Chaos dwarfs are artisans...like regular dwarfs...I think they would finish off the hafts of their weapons...these look like saplings with a spear head attached...looks odd to me.

Blue

Blue in VT
Agreed, these look a bit more like feral CD's
I don't see CD's as farmers, except maybe with slaves!

TRY: free range slaves, makes the meat sweeter!

clam:

Nothing wrong with Feral Chaos Dwarfs-look if you ask me :slight_smile:

But I agree, these guys are more suited for an old school 3th ed inspired army that a classic Big hat/industrialised approach. Back in the old days there were nothing wrong with wood :wink:

Blue in VT:

. Back in the old days there were nothing wrong with wood ;)

clam
Hhaha...I never said there was anything wrong with wood...in general...but there is something wrong with knotty, bumpy, gnarly wood...:o

Blue