[Archive] Chaos Dwarf Wizard at Carnival Aalborg :o

Merchant:

• Well Vasquez & I was at the carnival in Aalborg yesterday - and guess what… There was an actor/performer who was looking very similiar to a Chaos Dwarf Wizard/Shaman - Big hat, Large Nose and all that wow :o

- We’ll post a picture of him later today or maybe tomorrow, since we are part of todays carnival parade :cheers

Cheers mates :cheers

Kera foehunter:

Wow that would be so cool. P.S. dont eat to much of that Carnival food it so darn good!!!

Hashut’s Blessing:

Sounds cool. Get it up when ya can :smiley:

speedygogo:

I would like to see that pic also!

wallacer:

This should be interesting.

We shall await your picture with baited breath.

Merchant:

Here he is. And you should have seen him live… he looked more chaotic and evil live… with dance moves :o Very cool show :wink:

wallacer:

lol, Astragoth Queen of the Desert.

That’s a really good picture. That costume must have taken a while.

Kera foehunter:

Of thows things unholy and he can dance.GET OUT OF MY GUYS!!! i have a new boy friend.

zorn sabretooth:

did he turn to stone?:s[/i]

Hashut’s Blessing:

First thouhgt, uberdude! It even looks like he has magic flowing all around him (the bright feathers). Second thought: A Chaos Dwarf sorcerer in Skink Priest clothing…

Kera foehunter:

What a cool idea for a c d sorceror in lustria!!!

Snotling:

wow, he is probably the coolest guy in the whole world, someone has to make a mini of him ^^

speedygogo:

I was skeptical at first but he really does look like a chaos dwarf wizard.

Merchant:

Hello all, now it has been a year - but now the Carnival has been in Aalborg again :slight_smile:

- And as last year, the Chaos dwarfish costume was there - and this year he had his brother with him - later when the hangover has passed, Vasquez and I will post some pictures of them :slight_smile:

Cheers all :cheers

Kera foehunter:

thanks very much !! i cant believe it been a year !!

Willmark:

Ugh I think I could have gone all day without seeing that…

Swissdictator:

Did he turn to stone? :stuck_out_tongue:

It looks like it’d be a Dwarf/Human follower of Tzeentch… or a Chaos Dwarf sorcerer from a gay pride parade (not that there is anything wrong with that mind you).

Kera foehunter:

you guys just wish you look that cool !!

Hashut’s Blessing:

Hold on, I forgot how drugs work, but I’m pretty sure that LSD doesn’t pass through the eyes and into a camera when it takes pictures :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: