[Archive] Chaos Dwarf Zombie Ninja, available on the GW site

Chico:

The other day i was looking on the GW site (Doesn’t happen often i can tell ya) and i noticed you can still get the Chaos Dwarf Zombie Ninja (Here) along with some oldie Dwarfs.

So random, needless to say i bought a pack before my shocked mind stopped me lol.

So anyone after that figure nows ya chance :slight_smile:

Cheers

Chico

Admiral:

I’ve kept my eyes on that little treasure for a while, waiting until the next order directly from GW. It’s worth the money because of the characterful (and old) miniatures included therein. The Dwarf rat catcher would make a great Skavenslave, the dwarf with inferiority complex on stilts will make a perfect drunken Dwarf and so on. The Samurai is just too good to pass up, and can be used in a Nippon unit or just in an ordinary Dwarf army. The horned stunty will go into the CDs. The only miniature which I’m unsure about is the colonial hunter, because his dress seem a bit modern for WHFB.

Singleton Mosby:

Cool models, are these the last of the old ones (pre 00’s models) to be had on their site?

Kera foehunter:

i love the rat killer guy

Admiral:

Cool models, are these the last of the old ones (pre 00's models) to be had on their site?

Singleton Mosby
Probably not. There are some vintage elementals and dragons amongst their collectors section: http://www.games-workshop.com/gws/catalog/armySubUnitCats.jsp?catId=cat500025a&rootCatGameStyle=

Chico:

Aye there’s quite a few oldies on there, just have to have a good old hunt. Such as alot of the old DoW still being on there.