[Archive] Chaos dwarfs 2013

Da Crusha:

Sell them all so I can concentrate on my WOC stuff...

RichardC1967

RichardC1967:

Sell them all so I can concentrate on my WOC stuff...

RichardC1967

Da Crusha
you wanna buy them?..I'll post a list on Marketplace soon

Xander:

I am not sure. I am ramping up to the release of the new Chaos book. In the meantime I am not sure what I’ll be doing. Probably a lot of modelling for ideas that have been kicking around my head for a few years.

I’ll be posting pictures of a few things in the coming weeks: Chaos Dragon conversion, Chaos Chariot conversion, Chaos Warshrine on a Stonehorn conversion, Chaos Troll conversions.

I already posted some pics of my Lammasu. At this point I might start building up a second Chaos Dwarf army, maybe a LoA force. I was even contemplating giving it a Khorne theme…

furrie:

My plan is to get atleast 2000 points of cd’s painted.

Singleton Mosby:

Plan is to finish the Bull Centaurs, Magma Cannon and wizard. Once these are done I will want to do one more wizard, one more castellan and about half a dozen Chaos Dwarfs with axes + one more hobgoblin rider.

Then it is improving on the paintjobs on many a quickly painted model.

Vogon:

My own Chaos Dwarf plans are:-

Finish off my Bull Centaurs (90% done)

Finish assembling and then paint my second lot of 3 K�?TDaai Fireborn to make a unit of 6

Assemble and paint my last lot of 10 Infernal Guard.

Convert and paint a unit of Hobgoblins with bows (using the storm vermin base)

Once this is all done I�?Tm going to turn my attention to a K�?TDaai Destroyer. If it�?Ts released then I�?Tll get a Warhammer Forge one if not then I think I�?Tll use the Stone horn as a base.

I know there�?Ts going to be a WFB Campaign in my local starting around Easter and I�?Tll be taking part in that.

Apart from that I�?Tve been slightly distracted by an Alpha Legion force for a 40K campaign. I�?Tll post some pictures when I get chance.

Cheers

Vogon

Kronosv13:

I’m currently £36 away from my 200 pts mark including an extra 500 for storm of magic, however if i include that 500 to the army and invest an extra £100 in the coming year i could see it grow into a 4000 pts force. But my main aspiration is now to paint the the 1800 i have and buy/convert/paint the remaining.

burock:

i d like to get my WMs and iron daemon painted for starters. there are many old big hats, scibor gunner guys and FW kdaais laying around but i doubt i will be painting them, since i ve started an arabian themed Bret army for new years

Blackspine:

I’d like to paint my entire 2500 point list.

so far i’m 1/3rd done with my 29 IG

so that leaves

6 bull centaurs

Bale taurus and rider

* 10 fireglaives

* 2 demonsmiths

* Magma cannon

* D.S. rocket

* 1 K’daai destroyer and a partridge in a pear tree

Abecedar:

Basically get more if not all of my CD’s painted and … and … and too much other stuff

Dr.Mojo:

I will be running a campaign and I will use my CD army as npc :stuck_out_tongue:

Ender SpiteSworn:

Changing my army up pretty extensively. Adding in a Lord on bale Taurus, 2 units of 20 hobgoblin archers, unit of bull centaurs with a taur’uk.

to fit this in I’m going artillery lite, dropping the GW infernal guards, and not using the fireborn, unless I’m shooting for a high comp score, then I’m swapping the destroyer for my fireborn.

Play testing has going pretty good, have a lot of painting to do now.

Mr.Hardrada:

Got a Iron Daemon and Magma Cannon. Now I just need some more infantry. I have been playing Call of Warhammmer alot lately and I am looking at getting a infantry heavy force.

Marduk:

I'm still trying to find the time for my hobby again. Every day. But my wife and my two little children are demanding my whole time. When they finally sleep it's after nine o'clock in the evening. There is little time and energy left for the hobby. :s

Maybe some of the Daddy's here can give me tips to manage that.

Herby
Share your hobby with your children. There's no other way for me given that I go to bed earlier than my daughter.

My plan for this year is to get all my stuff painted. I'll do my best to avoid making any new purchases unless GW releases something new for Brets or Dwarfs.

There's also that Lammasu from Raging Heroes that may have got lost in the mail.

frogbear:

Herby
For me; very late nights and very early mornings.... *sigh*

Kera foehunter:

I'm still trying to find the time for my hobby again. Every day. But my wife and my two little children are demanding my whole time. When they finally sleep it's after nine o'clock in the evening. There is little time and energy left for the hobby. :s

Herby
Take your stuff to work and lock the door:hat off

Ender SpiteSworn:

Share your hobby with your children. There's no other way for me given that I go to bed earlier than my daughter.

Marduk
For me; very late nights and very early mornings.... *sigh*

frogbear
Take your stuff to work  and lock the door:hat off

Kera foehunter
Thank you all. I am glad that some were thinking of me.

:hat off:cheers

Herby
My girls are 10 now and each have small collections that they are painting. We occasionl take over the kitchent table and paint all weekend.

I use a small project box that I take with me to work on at lunch break. (either assemble/converting or a focused paint project (e.g. blue on shields) ). I go to a nearby park (weather permitting) and knock stuff out. Deadlines (like tournaments) help emensly

When they were super young I just did stuff when everyone fell asleep.