shield/la /standard/mus

20 hobgoblins-

shield/la /standard/mus

Special

2 x Death rocket-

15 Black orcs(like the models)-

Rare

Earth shaker-

Tried to come up with a list that was balanced in shooting,combat, and magic that would be fun to play. As i get more models may try to include some throw away hobgob units, and beef up the hobgoblin units. Anyway comes in around the 2250 mark do you guys see any glaring weaknesses.

Malificant:

why 16 blunderbusses? go either 15 or 18.

get a great weapon on your hobo.

i always like 2 units of wolves if you can find the points(drop blorcs id say, i know the models are tempting)

id swap one death rocket for 2 bolt throwers. 3 stone throwers is a bit much.

Uzkul Werit:

Drop the Black Gem for another Scroll. Not that the Gem isn’t any good but two scrolls is the minimum I find an army needs.

51la5:

Drop the musicians and the gem for another scroll and the chalice of darkness.

hal:

As said above, your blunderbuss unit sizes are odd.

Also, I think that hobgobs are better off used naked, strength in numbers that’s what I say.

I think as well that’d you’d be better off dropping at least one of those death rockets for a pair of bolt throwers.

Good luck!

blackbeard:

Two dispel scrolls are minimum but I find the gem to be very handy, particularly with shadow magic. Absorb the charge with your unit of CD’s and steed yourself out of there next turn.

lokigod:

Changed few things in the list to make it more streamlined. Going to try this a few months then buy the models to fix any glaring weakness.

Xander:

I’d swap those Death Rockets for bolt throwers! o.o