[Archive] Chaos Dwarfs for Resin Printer 60% on Sale!

Groznit Goregut:

Titan Forge Miniatures is one of the best miniature makers for resin 3D printers.  They had a patreon a few months ago for “Sons of Kashan Vra”, which is Chaos Dwarfs.  If you were lucky enough to get that patreon, you got a TON of good stuff cheap.   If not, they finally put those files in the store at myminifactory.com.  Many of those minis are on sale for 65% off!    

60% off sale for Sons of Kashan Vra!

Groznit Goregut:

Also the files to make this terrain:

I’m trying to justify getting stuff. With 60% off, it’s a heck of a lot more affordable…

Groznit Goregut:

I broke down and bought $20.50 worth of stuff. I got:

-Terrain

-Blunderbuss

-CD infantry

-CD elite

-the infernal golem guys (can’t recall their name) - the ones on Medium bases.

-CD Sorceror

I’ll post more when I print them.

Groznit Goregut:

Printed off a Chaos Dwarf Warlock.   The color of resin seems to hide detail, but from my end, it looks amazing!

Not sure why the images aren’t posting

https://imgur.com/gallery/Jfoq4a9

Groznit Goregut:

Dang, I was going to print out a bunch of Chaos Dwarf warriors bodies last night, but I clicked on the wrong thing! I printed another Warlock and one infantry. The infantry guy looks good, but I need my wife’s camera to take a pic. My kids broke my lens and it takes terrible pictures. I’ll print up some infantry and then take some pictures.

It’s crazy to think that I just printed ANOTHER of these amazing Warlocks! The quality is superb. I’m excited to see whole units develop from what I print.

For those that were thinking about getting into 3D resin printing, the Anycubic Photon is only $180 right now. It’s on sale as the new one is coming out. I printed all of these on that printer. You can buy a printer, some professional files, and build a whole army cheaper than buying it all from GW!

Groznit Goregut:

Just in case someone is waiting for an update, I have printed a bunch of warriors out, but it’s been really rainy the past few days and I haven’t been able to cure my resin. It’s still a bit sticky. I ordered the stuff to get a light box and it should arrive today. I understand it only takes 5-6 minutes in the light box to cure. Once it comes, I’ll be sticking everything I got in there! I’ll post results.

Still, I have views, but zero comments. Does anyone want to see the results?

Deebo:

Just in case someone is waiting for an update, I have printed a bunch of warriors out, but it's been really rainy the past few days and I haven't been able to cure my resin.  It's still a bit sticky.    I ordered the stuff to get a light box and it should arrive today.  I understand it only takes 5-6 minutes in the light box to cure.   Once it comes, I'll be sticking everything I got in there!  I'll post results.

Still, I have views, but zero comments.  Does anyone want to see the results?

Groznit Goregut
I would love to see!
Been looking at buying a 3D printer to do this very thing, seems to be a few sites around at the moment selling 3D models for printing.

What a strange place the world has become when you order your mini's online and then print them out at home! :hat off

Zanko:

Hey guys, when can we meet you in the new forum? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Groznit Goregut:

Hey guys, when can we meet you in the new forum? ;P

Zanko
I've been living under a rock. What new forum?

Zanko:

Since the beginning of the year the Forum has moved. Here is the new address.