[Archive] Chaos dwarfs named in the skaven army book

warh:

On page 69 it says that Ikit claw have toiling for years alongside the cruel forgemasters of far off Zharr Naggrund.

We have lerned ikit claw to make warmachines,

how cool aint that :smiley:

Kera foehunter:

WhOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO see where still here naYa !!!

Hashut’s Blessing:

Ikit Claw is presumably Clan Skyre? Regardless, it’s pretty cool. What’s better is that we didn’t teach them to make it reliable :smiley:

I wonder if we gave them the secret of binding magic (warpstone and daemons are similarish in their essence :D) to weapons of war?

Gar Shadowfame:

According to 5ed Skaven Ab he invented Doomwheel.

Loki:

Great find warh, good to see we are making it in to the new books still :slight_smile:

Grimstonefire:

I think our relationship with the skaven would be both productive and potentially dangerous.

The skaven would always be looking to steal our secrets, but we could get as many slaves as we wanted…

It’s an ideal partnership really, as long as they’re allies. Skaven as enemies with all the tunnels under zharr naggrund would not be fun.

Interesting development, and quite in character for both sides.

slev:

He is the Chief Warlock of Clan Skryre. That is, he runs not the Clan, but the order of Warlock Engineers.

snowblizz:

That would explain why certain new Skaven warmachines are distinctly CD in nature. Or in other words copied from us!

Willmark:

Cool find, sad however that this is all we got!

Grimstonefire:

It would be interesting if there was a CD warmachine inspired by the skaven as well, like a bigger version of the doomwheel with skaven running around in it…

Thorne:

Hmmmmm I wonder… Instead of Hobgoblins … Maybe Proxy skaven hobgoblin replacements … Clan eshin/sneaky gits … How would one do hobgoblins archers … wolf riders … Spearmen … See. Were not dead ! Muhahaha

Ancient History:

There’s also the Doomrocket in the Magic Items section, which is pretty much a straight nod. I need to go through this book and update der wiki…

Henroth:

On page 69 it says that Ikit claw have toiling for years alongside the cruel forgemasters of far off Zharr Naggrund.

We have lerned ikit claw to make warmachines,
how cool aint that :D

warh
Nice, then GW don't forget of the Chaos Dwarfs still. :)

Baggronor:

There's also the Doomrocket in the Magic Items section, which is pretty much a straight nod.
No, it says is its 'from the east', presumably a reference to Cathay (China being the home of fireworks). Probably brought back by Clan Eshin.
Ikit Claw is presumably Clan Skyre?
He is the chief warlock, who wandered the world seeking knowledge. He was always my favourite Skaven SC, missed him last edition :) Glad to see he's been tanked up in the new book.

Ancient History:

There's also the Doomrocket in the Magic Items section, which is pretty much a straight nod.
No, it says is its 'from the east', presumably a reference to Cathay (China being the home of fireworks). Probably brought back by Clan Eshin.

Baggronor
Leaving aside for the moment that the Darklands are also in the east, we have Death Rockets. Doomrocket, Death Rocket. This isn't a great conceptual leap.

kerbak:

Baggronor
Leaving aside for the moment that the Darklands are also in the east, we have Death Rockets. Doomrocket, Death Rocket. This isn't a great conceptual leap.

Ancient History
Im agree that this must be inspired on Cathay and not on Us, just us the empire rocket launcher

clam:

It would be interesting if there was a CD warmachine inspired by the skaven as well, like a bigger version of the doomwheel with skaven running around in it...

Grimstonefire
It's already there - look:

Kera foehunter:

I see you already made your own wheel clam!!

please don’t let them out or i’ll Scream !!!