[Archive] Chaos Dwarfs Online - Rules and Forum Primer

Lord Darkash:

:cheers great idea with this! i can struggle to stay motivated with the kind of dedicated modeling required for a CD army, and these help no end!

Nice one guys :hat off

Canix:

Great idea gives me even more impetus to finish the first 1000 .Lots of big hats and arrows .:hat

Uzkul Werit:

Sigh. More motivation to get pics of the army up on the site. Four years in the making!

Nehan:

Oh yes.

Now I have the inspiration to paint my 4k Big Hats:hat

Traitor King:

Thank Ye!

I now have motivation and the summer holidays in a weeks time!

I predict large quantitites of painting time!

To the paint-mobile!

Oh and btw, if you’re doing this, then why not get rid of the ‘reputation thing’ as it now seems unnessescary.

Xander:

We have removed all the previous reputation points. We will probably use the reputation points for the eBay style feedback system for the Market Place.

Kyte:

I have 1186 points painted and photographed if you count it all with upgrades :smiley:

Thanks

- Kyte

Xander:

True enough, Kyte! bronze army awarded

hal:

Great idea, I best get painting.

The Flying Beaver:

If you’ve already met the requirements for a Bronze, Silver or Gold award, make a post here so we’ll know. There’s no way I’m going to go searching through every thread in the showcase/conversions section and adding up the points in your army.

Xander:

I think collecting the medals and having more than one is cool. awards The Flying Beaver a Bronze :stuck_out_tongue:

The Flying Beaver:

I think it's cooler to collect medals rather than upgrading, so I gave you both the bronze and silver. What do people think or that?

Xander
Redundant.

The Flying Beaver
I think collecting the medals and having more than one is cool. *awards The Flying Beaver a Bronze*

Xander
XAAAANNNDEEEEEEERR!!!

Xander:

big grin Redundant but cooler looking! Well, your call TFB, haha. I make too many decisions already. :wink:

EDIT: Removed them. :stuck_out_tongue:

Snotling:

nice idea, very motivating! but i think that 4k points are too much, it would be very amaizing, if someone makes 3k points, and this should be honored, too.

Bjorni:

mmmm, do I get a shiny medal for 2250 pts of CD finished ? ;):shy:

Sorry to ask,

Bjorn

PS How about a medal for a CD tournament win? (Gold: First place, Silver 2-5 place, Bronze top 10 ?)

Might be fun to collect a few :slight_smile:

Xander:

CD Tournament win might deserve some kind of medal. Like a “Chaos Dwarf Community Recognition” medal or something. Something that means you are spreading the knowledge of Chaos Dwarfs in the Warhammer community.

2000 points medal awarded

WarplockMonkey:

What do the burning skulls medal mean?[/b]

Pyro Stick:

If you put your mouse pointer over it it tells you. I think yuo are thinking of the Showcase Army Owner

Xander:

Pyro is correct. :slight_smile:

WarplockMonkey:

Aaaaaah i see now