[Archive] Chaos Dwarfs Online - Rules and Forum Primer

Xander:

Yes, we’ve tried using it too… :confused:

you can read all about it here: MYPS (a mybb points system)

Arlon:

i dont understand why i have four slaves i really havnt done anything that special

Xander:

It’s a mystery! :stuck_out_tongue:

Pyro Stick:

Ive come to suspect mods randomly giving out slaves for no reason at all. Maybe cause they are bored?

Willmark:

You mean some sort of random, drive-by “slaving”??? Sounds positively South Central or Compton to me… :wink:

Arlon:

bored

on this site

no way

BLOOD AXE:

Greetings my dark brethren!:hat off

I like the “slave trade” idea. I’ve seen similar ideas on other forums. The Ogre Stronghold has Gnoblars for instance. I’ve put the idea to Master Bugman at Bugman’s Brewery where Im a Mod. Giving credit to this site of course. As “slaves” doesn’t quite fit, I suggested ales or pints. It is a brewery after-all. Anyone who has spent any time at the Brewery will be familiar with shouts of “Put it on Daft’s tab!” or “Put it on Lord Firmshaft’s tab!” ,etc,etc. If we actually implement the idea(up to Bugman, not me), we can actually(kind of…) buy a friend a pint at the Brewery.

I’ve also put this site in my signature there. Im hoping to bring some new worshippers for Hashut to this great forum!

I also wanted to say THANK YOU! for the “slave” (ale/pint) idea and the warm welcome to this forum!

Stop by the Brewery sometime. Tell’em Blood axe sent ya! If I see you there I’ll buy you a round myself! :cheers

HAIL HASHUT!!!:hashut

Knight Of Awsome:

lol i have already have 1 slave…but i dont know what i got it from…i feel special:hat off

rabotak:

to get things clear for me, you get a showcase medal for a converted army only or also for single conversions?

…and bronze to gold for collections, if i got that correctly-

do bfsp-gobbos used/proxed as hobgoblins for example towards point composition? (not that hobbos would make that much of a difference:) )

hal:

to get things clear for me, you get a showcase medal for a converted army only or also for single conversions?
You get a showcase army award when your CD army gets put into the showcase. Presumably it just has to be good enough to put in, conversions or not.

Hashut’s Blessing:

There is a new medal/statuestte for the artisan’s contest. I do not have the pciture of it to show though.

Malificant:

is the medal for all participants, or just the winner?

51la5:

Didn’t The Flying Beaver step down to mod and make Cornixt a admin shouldn’t the list be updated.

Grimstonefire:

Very true 511a5.

We were just testing who was paying attention :wink:

(edited)

51la5:

Yere that was so a test:P

Hashut’s Blessing:

You passed :wink:

Hashut’s Blessing:

the winner. We can;t make it TOO easy now, can we :smiley:

Willmark:

Need to get that up and running with regads to these being displayed first methinks.

Xander:

I might have some time today to get these things working.

Hashut’s Blessing:

It’s up and running, but nobody has been participating thus far…