[Archive] chaos dwarves and their bases

centauro enano:

I have a unit of chaos warriors dwarves original. But as you know, they are too big and impossible to put them straight.

I have been thinking, and the only thing I can think of is to cut the axes and put them in another direction, but I do feel sorry for :(.

Any suggestions?

apocalypstia:

the original big hat chaos dwarfs warriors? or something else? by straight do you mean squaring the shoulders to be parallel with the base front?

Skullomartin:

put in diagonal bases

Ancre:

Put them on bigger bases (orc-size for example) ?

Pyro Stick:

They rank up fine if they are on diagonal bases.

cornixt:

Mine are all diagonal, but I have seen some that alternate putting them on the front of the base and the back.

centauro enano:

Thanks for the help :hat off.

apocalypstia

Yes, parallel with the base fron

The bases of orcs would be perfect, but regulations are not for them :(, and with bases remain tilted in a rare position.

I will continue thinking

Kera foehunter:

you could also mount them on different levels… like standing on lava rocks and some not on the lava rock might help

Bassman:

I faced your prblem with my first unit of dwarf warriors. I do not like ALL of them on diagonal bases, they really look weirdo, like they are not facing enemies… and this is not very dwarfish: we always watch enemies’ eyes! :expressionless:

You can alternate diagonal and straight bases ad use my mini-tutorial:

https://discourse.chaos-dwarfs.com/t/10966

you gave me the idea to dust it from the bottom of my old folders :hat off

Hope it could help to rank your warriors. :cheers

centauro enano:

I faced your prblem with my first unit of dwarf warriors. I do not like ALL of them on diagonal bases, they really look weirdo, like they are not facing enemies... and this is not very dwarfish: we always watch enemies' eyes! :|

You can alternate diagonal and straight bases ad use my mini-tutorial:

https://discourse.chaos-dwarfs.com/t/10966

you gave me the idea to dust it from the bottom of my old folders :hat off

Hope it could help to rank your warriors. :cheers

Bassman
Thank you for the help Bassman :cheers.

I feel sorry for cutting ax. I have to and not cut or cut dilemma

Kera and cornixt Good ideas :hat off

Bassman:

Be brave! Cut axes, it’s not really a problem to glue them back. Afterall you’re just making a straight cut. Nothing more complicated.

Remember, no pain, no gain :stuck_out_tongue:

Kera foehunter:

i also would like to say is pin it!! so that it will last a long time