[Archive] Chaos Dwarves in Necromunda

Enjoysrandom:

Here are some rules I mashed together to make a Chaos Dwarf gang in Necromunda. Could be expanded on and all feedback is welcomed.

Lastly I got the idea for what to call the Chaos Dwarves and Hobgoblins in brief lore from Dînadan’s thread “A walk through Zharrgrund” great story!

http://www.chaos-dwarfs.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=17009&pid=276718#pid276718

Ghrask Dragh:

This is very interesting indeed, mainly as a modeller ots of idea come to mind, chaos dwarfs in power armour and heavy… heavy artillery! Make the devestators look like a previous edition or something :wink:

tjub:

You should have a look at: Wereweevil Miniatures Inc. He does have some amazing Chaos Squats, Ive been trying to resist them for a while now…

Abecedar:

I couldn’t find a site for the Were Weevil miniatures though some images did appear.

The chaos squats do look good

Bloodbeard:

Ive been trying to resist them for a while now...

tjub
Meaning you've stopped and bought some? Tried and failed?!

tjub:

I couldn't find a site for the Were Weevil miniatures though some images did appear.
The chaos squats do look good

Abecedar
Ah, have a look on Facebook!

tjub:

Ive been trying to resist them for a while now...

tjub
Meaning you've stopped and bought some? Tried and failed?!

Bloodbeard
Haha, maybe its a case of "swenglish" there. Haven't bought any yet, but been so close every time he shows something new... Kinda promised myself not to buy anything new while I still have old projects to finish of.

Ghrask Dragh:

Yes Tjub they are some nice squats indeed!

I may have to join you in resisting these, as long as we do eventually give in an buy them!