[Archive] Chaos Siege Giant - Created by Chaos Dwarfs

Bolg:

Give that guy a helmet Bolg and a more evil paint job and he'd be fine.

Grimstonefire
something along that line probably, I see his shoulder is a bit damaged, I'll build a shoulder pad and i'll but some extra equipment on his base and he'll be fine (:

Smagma:

I guess I’m in the minority here, but I actually like the new FW siege giant. He looks different, interesting, he’s made by CD, and he represents another model/unit we can take in our army’s, so it’s all good.

Do most people think he’ll see much action in the CD lists? I always thought giants were somewhat a waste of points with little armor and their unpredictability, but this guy has armor and appears to be on steroids. So, does he make the cut based on his rules, or are the other rare choices still appear to be all around better? -S

Grimstonefire:

It looks quite good imo rules wise. A frenzied giant with 3+ against shooting sounds good enough to me. I’d probably still prefer the Destroyer though as it seems more CD themed.

Something I notice is that they refer to a Pick attack quite a lot, but the model WF made is only armed with scaling spikes.  My model happens to have a huge scaling spike on a weapon he’s holding.  So accidently I have managed to make a weapon that actually fits the rules better than the WF model.

Skink:

I agree with you guys. This is a really poor model considering it has been made by Forge wrold. You can pick up a normal giant and add some bits taken from the Chaos Space Marines and the result would be much better than this one!

aka_mythos:

I think its just that I don’t like the plastic giant that this kit goes on. I always liked the old Marauder giant.