[Archive] chaos star campaign?

Malificant:

anyone think it is possible to create an online campaign between the 4 factions of the chaos star? CDO could spearhead the mechanics and if we nail out something concrete i think it could be fun. anyone have any ideas?

Grimstonefire:

I would actually get CoTEC to do the mechanics as they have people able to create java maps and all that. They have done some very creative campaigns in the past.

I love the idea.

In the past its always been other races and forums involved, but this one could be us 4 alone.

I would theme it around Kazad Dum.

Hashut’s Blessing:

I’d love for this to happen and am happy to write any fluff or help in any way possible. Might be an idea to check with the sister 'sites first to see how willing they are.

Malificant:

i am not a member of the other sites, and as such do not know the people very well there. perhaps someone could be an ambassitor to get participation gauged?

Hashut’s Blessing:

Grim’s probably the best ambassador that we have. I would probe about if I had an account on them, but I don’t have the time to read through this website, do all of my work, pretend to sleep and continue reading this website, eat AND go on another website.

Cotter:

I second this idea! Go, grim! g

Malificant:

what say you grim, oh captain my captain?

Uzkul Werit:

Sweet! A chance to use my Daemons!

Grimstonefire:

I need to spend some time organising our part in the Warvault 08 campaign anyway, so I could have a go at doing this.

If it looks like its going to be a substantial campaign I will add a subsection to the campaigns section.

The Flying Beaver:

All the talented people at COTEC who can make Java maps - The Bearer and Lightbringer - are gone. Just thought I’d make that known.

Hashut’s Blessing:

I have given up on helpiny the Warvault one as there is much immaturity and little work…