[Archive] Cheap Chaos Dwarfs Blog

toco:

Since I collect all 5th edition Warhammer armies, I also needed a Chaos Dwarf army. But these guys are expensive. In my blog you’ll find my tips and tricks to make it possible to field Hashut’s army.

My blog is hosted on BoardGameGeek:

Chaos Dwarfs Portal

Xander:

Going for round bases right off! Can’t wait to see more. :slight_smile:

toco:

I always used round bases for skirmishers, warmachines and crew. It’s a misunderstanding I go for the AOS hype. I stick to fifth edition Warhammer. Always played it that way, will never change that. (Oh, and NO, I don’t play HeroHammer. It IS possible to bring unbalance to the game, but common sense and fine players prevent that.)

:cheers

Fuggit Khan:

I stick to fifth edition Warhammer. Always played it that way, will never change that. (Oh, and NO, I don't play HeroHammer. It IS possible to bring unbalance to the game, but common sense and fine players prevent that.)

:cheers

toco
I love 5th edition...and I totally agree with you, common sense and good sportsmanship can avoid the troubles of Hero Hammer.

Timothy Archer:

I play 4th \ 5th . And probably AOS.

It’s a good idea to make a cheap blog to make cd. But you should have choose another pictures. Because in this one their is warhammer siege machine +original rocket �Ys? = super expensive.

Ben Saunders:

There’s some nice stuff in your BGG blog - you should post it over here!

Roark:

Awesome blog.

This message was automatically appended because it was too short.

toco:

To reply on the comment about those rocket parts being expensive. Well, I bought them cheap. Very cheap. As parts in a big lot of weapons and shields etc… Never search for the Chaos Dwarf miniatures on eBay, but have a keen eye to junk lots.

I also use regiment fillers to lower costs.

Abecedar:

Looking good and good luck with keeping the costs down.
I won’t shake your hand in case you contract a severe case of collectors-itis  (I know I have it)

toco:

I’m a lost case… :slight_smile:

Collectors-itis, I have.

toco:

I’ve been adding more HeroQuest Orcs as slaves…

toco:

:idea

Recycled miniatures and bits for my Hobgoblin Wolfriders. An arm from a HeroQuest Orc, a High Elf shieldarm, vintage Orcs, a Mantic head…

And Sneaky Gits’ shields!