[Archive] Cheapo predaor for all you GENERIC PRIMARY COLOUR TROOPER

Thorne:

Predator on a budget Id reckon

For no more than £10 cant be bad huh ?

For no more than £8 now I wonder where do Ramshakcle games get these ideas from I wonder ?

nitroglysarine:

I like the way they’ve left large blank spaces so you can pop on your Space Marine eagles :hat off

Cool find!

cornixt:

now I wonder where do Ramshakcle games get these ideas from I wonder ?

Thorne
Er, real tanks. GW hasn't done much different from the basic tank design.

Hazkar:

they also have a predator?how cool is that…i planed to buy that rhino lookin one for my planed preheresy sm army

snowblizz:

FWIW, not quite Space Marine vehicles, but I’ve seen these and thought “now my Orks…”

Thorne:

I think the thing that inspires the orkyness is the paint jobs. They at first do not lend themselves to a Space Marine. I full clean colouring I am sure they would look awesome in a Space Marine army.

nitroglysarine:

Any shots of them without paint, the paint jobs, as you said do make them look a bit ‘orcy’

Thorne:

Fraid not Nitro all I can find are the ones on the site.

tjub:

Looks low-tech and cool. Not anything Id use ase a Space Marine tank though…

snowblizz:

I think the thing that inspires the orkyness is the paint jobs. They at first do not lend themselves to a Space Marine. I full clean colouring I am sure they would look awesome in a Space Marine army.

Thorne
Obviously the paint job makes it look a bit ramshackle, but note that all the metal parts are scuffed and worn. Not quite screaming Space Marine vehicle.

It just doesn't have that high tech look a SM vehicle has.

nitroglysarine:

I think it’d do a nice pre-heresy army nicely.

But would look odd up along side a normal Rhino.

Loki:

Good find :slight_smile: perfect for orcs i think and pre heresy space marines but it a little bit old / ramshackle for a current space marine chapter but still a cool looking model