[Archive] check out my battle rep on you tube

richard barby:

i had a game with my mate who took photos and posted it on line yesterday you can find it on vaulsc i cant post a link im no good at computer stuff like that

bit of a run down

we played watch tower at 2400 points choas dwarves vs empier

i was useing the us indy list

i had

mage lord on lammasu shadow lore

bsb with hell fire gun

2 x 15 blunderbusses

1 x 20 warriors great wepions

40 spear hobgoblins

2 death rockets

1 earthshaker

6 bull centurs

6 goloums + face and construct wepion

vaul had

arch lector on war atlar

bsb on foot

level 2 with shadow

priest in horse

3x 25 swordsmen

2 x 10 hand gunners

1x 10 crossbows

1 x 10 halberdears

20 flagenants

11 knights

5 pistolears

2 great cannons

1 volly gun

zobo1942:

link?

This message was automatically appended because it was too short.

richard barby:

sorry mate no can do cant post a link dont know how im a geek thats no good at computing

however if you look for it under

vaulsc on youtube its his most reasent video

sparrow:

Hey Richard,

That was a good game! Your friends battle reports are good and very engaging.

That was a nice move getting the golems to garrison the watch tower as the warriors ran out of steam.

Your friend seemed to have been all over your army though, perhaps it was just the way he reported it.

Good report though, I enjoyed it.

Cheers, Jon

JMR:

Here’s the link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJOqDPRYZFE

dncswlf:

funny that many of the people who commented knew nothing about chaos dwarfs at all… I guess players who entered the game with 6th 7th wouldn’t know them though eh… When was ravening hordes? I thought that was for 6th/7th?

cornixt:

[[Ravening Hordes]] was the beginning of 6th edition.

richard barby:

Hey Richard,

That was a good game! Your friends battle reports are good and very engaging.

That was a nice move getting the golems to garrison the watch tower as the warriors ran out of steam.

Your friend seemed to have been all over your army though, perhaps it was just the way he reported it.

Good report though, I enjoyed it.

Cheers, Jon

sparrow
when the mage was still alive it was even but after it was snipered by the great cannon i was on the back foot. but i took a gamble on the centurs getting mindrazor on the war atlar but had 4 dice vs his 6. it was one of those games that was not over till the bottom of turn 6 atfer his lord bounced off the tower.

the warriors got hammered more than ran out of steam :) they had only a 5+ save in combat as they had great wepions and the flagelants had re roll hits and to wound 20 attacks hits on 4 wounds on 3 17 dead warriors.

but points wise i only lost 800 and took out about 600