[Archive] Community Awards- 2010 Winners

Willmark:

As with last time everyone knows who the winners were by this point  but for the sake of posterity, those who are new to the site and missed it or just didn’t vote here are the winners for the Chaos Dwarf Online’s 2010 Community Awards.

Best Attitude �?" Nicodemus
Best Contributor �?" Baggronor
Best General - Swissdictator & Da Crusha*
Best Overall Member - Grimstonefire
Best Hobbyist �?" Tjub

*The Staff discussed this and we felt it unfair to have a re-vote for Best General as we felt both were deserving of the win.  At some point the Staff will discuss how to handle this going forward should it arise again.
Great job everyone, and well done to everyone who got nominated and to the winners in each of the categories.

As a personal aside I’d like to thank everyone for the nomination and for those who voted for me for Best Attitude. Despite a horrific year personally I was able to maintain a presence on the site and had some very challenging times with having to dole out the discipline in the case of a few “former” members. I didn’t particularly enjoy it and have been striving to be polite even under those circumstances, again a heart felt thanks.

I’ll be awarding medals shortly.

Willmark

Nicodemus:

I gotta say, this whole thing was BS from the beginning. I mean, come on. Really! I’ll give you some attitude!

Seriously, though, Cool!  Thanks for the votes everyone.  Congratulations to the other members, both those who won as well as those who were nominated!!

Thanks to the fantastic CDO community as well. It’s not hard to want to say involved and help out with such great members. Not to point fingers at any specific forums, but there’s far too many that are just a total waste of time with flaming, trolling and just downright unpleasant people. At least here I get to deal with my kind of unpleasant people… evil chaotic Dawi’Zharr ‘people’ that is :wink:

And I second Willmark…

Get job everyone,

willmark
Yeah! Get a job everyone! Come on!  :P

~N

tjub:

Third time in a row, eh… But thanks for the nomination and votes, I probably wouldnt do Chaos Dwarfs if it wasnt for this great community at CDO. :slight_smile:

Borador:

~N

Nicodemus
Made me giggle ;P

Congratulations to all!

Loki:

Congrats to every one of our winners :cheers and i would also like to take this oppitunity to thank all the people that nominated and voted for me, Thanks guys :hat off

vulcanologist:

Congratulations to all the winners! All very deserving. Well done too to all the runners up!

nitroglysarine:

Congrats to all the winners, well deserved!

Da Crusha:

Thanks guys! I’m glad to finally get my first metal here at cdo. Thanks everyone and congrats to all of the other winners!

Willmark:

I gotta say, this whole thing was BS from the beginning. I mean, come on. Really! I'll give you some attitude!
Seriously, though, Cool!  Thanks for the votes everyone.  Congratulations to the other members, both those who won as well as those who were nominated!!

Thanks to the fantastic CDO community as well. It's not hard to want to say involved and help out with such great members.  Not to point fingers at any specific forums, but there's far too many that are just a total waste of time with flaming, trolling and just downright unpleasant people.  At least here I get to deal with my kind of unpleasant people... evil chaotic Dawi'Zharr 'people' that is ;)

And I second Willmark...
Get job everyone,

willmark

~N

Nicodemus
See what happens when you are "hasty" ;)

Baggronor:

Thank you guys, and congrats to all the winners and nominees :cheers

Yeah! Get a job everyone! Come on!
I just got a new one! Its killing my GH entry… :frowning:

Grimstonefire:

@Da Crusha

I was one of those who nominated you for best general, so I’m glad you got it.

Thanks for all those who nominated and voted for me.

Willmark:

Cool now we know who to flog in regards to the tie!

Blue in VT:

:cheers:hat off

Congrats to all the winners and nominees!!

I was personally very humbled to be nominated and to have so many people vote for me…particularly when up against nominees like Clam and Tjub…thanks to all who participated in this process and :cheers to the Mods and staff for running it so smoothly…“Competitions” on CDO run more smoothly than on any other forum I visit and I know it is do to a large amount of hard work.

Cheers,

Blue

Zanko:

Congratulations to all winners, nominees and all members of CDO

who made this great site a great place to stay, have fun and meet like-minded people! :hat off

:hashut

cornixt:

The real winners here are the users of this site. A community is only as strong as its members, and we have a lot of strength here. But then again, this isn’t everyone-gets-a-medal, congrats to the winners. Even being nominated means that more than a few people appreciate you.

Da Crusha:

@grimstonefire: thanks a lot grim. you got a vote from me as well.

Swissdictator:

Thank you folks, and it is an honor to share it Da Crusha. :slight_smile:

Things like this are always fun, now to look forward to next year’s! :wink:

Willmark:

The Dark Lord starts to plot to win best attitude next year

Won’t that be a contradiction??? Ah well just go with it I say.

Skink:

Congrats to all winners and niminees, and to all the people that make CDO such a great community!!!

richard barby:

well done everyone

This message was automatically appended because it was too short.