[Archive] Complete classic CD collection/army

Pyro Stick:

In all honesty I am unsure of the points value as I (get ready for this) have never played CDs at all. Plus the jugger and siege gun never really had any points value attached to them, I believe..?

Vintagephreak
I gave it a points value of 220 when i attempted some rules. I never tested them though.

Attempt at Juggernaut Rules

Perv:

Didnt the normal Juggernaut have stats? Would be in an early WD if it did, somewhere around the 100 mark I’d estimate. You could adapt the rules from that perhaps? I have the normal one and the leaflet that went with it, will check

aki:

The juggernaut never got any rules, that is why it is hard to find out how it was supposed to be used.

Perv:

Ahh, wont bother diging it out then

Willmark:

Realistically the main use of a jugger would be for siege games. the actual ones were not the right scale. Mine, (that I will be creating) will be made with siege games in mind.

Canix:

Lovely Collection oh 7 marauders a bazooka team and a siege cannon still to do they cant take long looks

lol just to have the complete collection is something some of us can only dream of and to have just a few more to paint cool.:hat off

Pyro Stick:

Try and get the marauder chaos dwarf repainted before mine comes in the mail and i get pics of mine up.

lol just to have the complete collection is something some of us can only dream of and to have just a few more to paint cool.:hat off

Canix
I think the most i could go for is a complete set of Marauders.

@vintagephreak: How long did it take you to complete your collection?

Vintagephreak:

@vintagephreak: How long did it take you to complete your collection?

Pyro Stick
About 2 years, I made trades for most of it but the siege cannon was a cash deal. ebay is ridiculously expensive for most CD models, so being a collector of other rare Citadel minis really helped amassing the evil throng. And the jugger I got for a heap of squat troopers, fair deal.

I am working on a complete slottabased dwarf range, watch this space... (or the gallery...)

martin