[Archive] Concerning the Slaves Plugin

Xander:

I removed the first plugin and have been trying a new one. It promises to be better.

As of now, the accumulation of the slaves seems to work, but as soon as I try to donate I get SQL errors. Please try donating and see whether you too get errors.

Thanks for your help. :hat off

grom:

Warning: mysql_real_escape_string() [function.mysql-real-escape-string]: Access denied for user 'nobody'@'localhost' (using password: NO) in /home/xandor/public_html/chaos-dwarfs/forum/myps.php on line 37Warning: mysql_real_escape_string() [function.mysql-real-escape-string]: A link to the server could not be established in /home/xandor/public_html/chaos-dwarfs/forum/myps.php on line 37Warning: mysql_real_escape_string() [function.mysql-real-escape-string]: Access denied for user 'nobody'@'localhost' (using password: NO) in /home/xandor/public_html/chaos-dwarfs/forum/myps.php on line 119Warning: mysql_real_escape_string() [function.mysql-real-escape-string]: A link to the server could not be established in /home/xandor/public_html/chaos-dwarfs/forum/myps.php on line 119
I tried to give u a slave with and without reason - without any result besides of message that I gave it to you...

Xander:

I am getting the same errors. I am thinking it could possibly be the version of myBB, I may upgrade it… I am asking the plugin’s creator if he has seen this problem before.

torn:

ah so this is a different kind of slave counter then?

Xander:

Still not working, but the PMs informing me that I was donated “0” slaves came in droves, haha.

Nehan:

Wow! I’ve got four slaves! Off to work gitz:s

I suppose the donations are anonymous, still I’d like to see who is the benefactor, so I could repay him in my fine slaves:hat off

duktu:

I get the following message:

You have sent  Xander 1 Slaves.
Have you received it? When I used the “donate” button you’ve had 15, now you have only 13 - hope it’s not my fault :wink:

EDIT: OK, now when I think of it - When I’ve given you the slaves you’ve had 15 and I had 2, with this post it’s 3. You’ve lost 2 slaves, and I have 5 now. It might be a coincidence, but it might not.

Ingrown:

so how do you get them to be able to give out

Ingrown:

Oh right must be from posting, cos i have one now

Nehan:

A new, big sacrifice to Hashut! How nice:hat off

Pyro Stick:

What happened to all the Slaves ? The counter went back to 0

Xander:

To discourage spam posting to earn Slaves we have heavily modified the Slave options. I will make an annoucement about it shortly.

EDIT: Announcement here:
https://discourse.chaos-dwarfs.com/t/5510

Thread locked.