[Archive] Confirmed - K'daii Destroyer model release

Dr.Mojo:

I still don’t get why so many dislike it. I think it gives out everything the fluff made me imagine about these monsters.

frogbear:

It is ugly and misproportioned.

Personally I feel that Chaos Dwarves would take more pride in their creation of such a walking horror.

It is supposed to be a daemon of fire trapped in a suit. That looks like a Frankenstein creation rather than a trapped Daemon set loose on the world.

GodHead:

Big arms, small legs, looks nothing like a Fireborn, looks nothing like something Chaos Dwarfs would make.

Looks like a dumb Ogre monster trapped inside a box.

Skink:

It never happened. It just never happened. Actually what are we discussing in this thread?

Seriously, as somebody already pointed out 1: those hind legs are too small. Imagine them moving at M9… Too comical. 2: a crippled daemon ready for the realm of chaos paralympics.

I think I never loathed a model as much as this one.

Yodrin:

seeing that pic of the Destroyer again makes me sad, it just all wrong!!

cd007:

With a bit of luck they will change the model, the legs are dumb.

I was expecting a larger version of a K’daii fireborn with huge ass horns and an axe the size of a canal boat but there we go…

mireadur:

Yes, i hear this time Steve got his inspiration from watching several cartoon’s network ‘‘cow and chicken’’ episodes in a row.

Of course, everybody is free to like or dislike a model! If you really like this one go for it and disregard any negative opinions posted here =).

Yodrin:

I was expecting a larger version of a K'daii fireborn with huge ass horns and an axe the size of a canal boat but there we go...

cd007
+1

Mr.Hardrada:

GodHead:

I think you are making that up? And I don’t care either way.

It was posted as an example of how stupid something looks with big arms and small legs.

Mr.Hardrada:

@Godhead pm sent

Sorry mods for the interruption…moving on.

Kera foehunter:

looks like it was built by orcs!!The slow type

cd007:

Looks like its gona be a flaming mourngul then…

gIL^:

No no no no no!

Will not buy this monstrosity.

What about a big Kdaii? That would be cool, Or a Flaming bull like the frickin picture of it!

Im up for boycotting this lump of excrement. All the other CD forgeworld stuff is fantastic but this is just silly. No buy ill use something else.

Zanthrax:

I think they should have followed CDO and used the iron monger action figure as their base.

Z

Mr.Hardrada:

I wonder if they will have a wings kit to upgrade it.

RichardC1967:

I wonder if they will have a wings kit to upgrade it.

Mr.Hardrada
does it have the Fly ability?

GodHead:

It does in Monstrous Arcanum.

Mr.Hardrada:

Sorry I should have mentioned the upgrades in Monstrous Arcanum… Godhead your Destroyer will just have to hulk jump.

GodHead:

Sorry I should have mentioned the upgrades in Monstrous Arcanum.. Godhead your Destroyer will just have to hulk jump.

Mr.Hardrada
Hey! Mine HAS wings... :D