[Archive] Congratulations Ghrask

Willmark:

Congratulations to our newest staff member: Ghrask Dragh

Ghrask has agreed to join us as a Moderator on Chaos Dwarfs Online to help out. The fact is that we are picking up more members at a very rapid rate, seems like at least 4-8 daily, and with that kind of growth we needed to add more troops so welcome aboard.

I’d also like to congratulate Ghrask on reaching Immortal Status, however his transition from a member with over 1,000 posts to Staff has been faster then perhaps even wallacer’s!

I’m also happy as it means I’m no longer the newest staff member.

Obsidian:

Congrats Ghrask, I’m sure you’ll do well! :cheers

Borka:

I believe a congratulation is in order! :hat off

May your staffing be long and without to much work!

cheers

Henroth:

Yes, congratulations Ghrask Dragh. :cheers

Kera foehunter:

congrads on your up grade

clam:

Can’t hardly see, that Staff could have picked a better man for a job like this - so well deserved - congrats Ghrask D.

theblackmage:

congratulations mate:cheers

two_heads_talking:

I wanna hear from the new staff member… NOW!!

Canix:

Congratulations on promotion to staff :hat

Sojourn:

Yay Ghrask! :slight_smile:

first round’s on me :wink: (no, just for Ghrask… I can’t afford to buy all of you booze! unless… what’s the current exchange rate on slaves these days?)

:cheers

two_heads_talking:

Yay Ghrask! :)

first round's on me ;) (no, just for Ghrask... I can't afford to buy all of you booze! unless.... what's the current exchange rate on slaves these days?)

Sojourn
If it means anything, you always know you have to worry about one less, as I'll pass on the hooch...

Sojourn:

Yay Ghrask! :)

first round's on me ;) (no, just for Ghrask... I can't afford to buy all of you booze! unless.... what's the current exchange rate on slaves these days?)

Sojourn
I fit means anything, you always know you have to worry about one less, as I'll pass on the hooch...

two_heads_talking
lol, then all the pop (soda) you can drink is on me THT ;)

two_heads_talking:

If it means anything, you always know you have to worry about one less, as I'll pass on the hooch...

two_heads_talking
you are too kind.

lol, then all the pop (soda) you can drink is on me THT ;)

Sojourn

Swissdictator:

congratulations… now let may lay out a shot for each post you have!

Xander:

Get to work! wuh-chish!

:stuck_out_tongue:

Ghrask Dragh:

Woohoo! Nice one Xander!!

Sojourn and THT lets try and keep this on topic please, I won’t say it again… :smiley: :wink:

Thanks for all the congratulations guys, I’m surprised I can type with all these celebratory drinks :hat off I honestly never posted anything online until I found this site so I’m really happy to be a staff member here now, I’ll do my best to keep up the high standard the staff have already set.

Thanks again.

Tarrakk Blackhand:

Hopefully the older mods won’t put you through the ropes too much.

I hear that there’s a special “Boot Camp” for the new mods.

Congradulations!

Godbob and his jolly rogers:

Well done Ghrask you desevered it

The best thing about being a mod… your username get brighter :smiley:

centauro enano:

Congratulations sure you do very well :cheers

Lord Archaon:

Congratulations Ghrask Dragh! You can now visit The Elite Section of the site, again. :wink: