[Archive] Cool Bitz

Xander:

Noble Knight Games - RPGs, D&D, MtG, Board Games, Miniatures

A few people thought the skulls from the Arcane Ruins we’re great for Chaos Dwarfs, thankfully, we can now order these individually. :slight_smile:

eternalfreak:

I’m assuming this isn’t for masks, since 1’’ is much to big for the faces, unless I’m misunderstanding something?

wallacer:

Fortunately I won best painted army at a recent tournament and the prize was an arcane ruins set :smiley:

I use the skulls on my Chaos Dwarf banners. You can just make them out here:

https://discourse.chaos-dwarfs.com/t/6331

Ghrask Dragh:

I really like the Arcane ruins, I think Games Workshop has done well with the new terrain sets. Another great find Xander.

As soon as I saw the skulls I was trying to think how I could use them for us, I was thinking it could be incorperated some how into a throne, like Thorgrim’s, only for a Chaos Dwarf Lord/Sorcerer.

Congratulations on that competition win wallacer :cheers amazing army!

AGPO:

I really like the Arcane ruins, I think Games Workshop has done well with the new terrain sets. Another great find Xander.
As soon as I saw the skulls I was trying to think how I could use them for us, I was thinking it could be incorperated some how into a throne, like Thorgrim's, only for a Chaos Dwarf Lord/Sorcerer.

Ghrask Dragh
They have... on everything but the price. I'd love them but I'm just to poor a student atm

wallacer:

Ghrask Dragh
Thanks. It wasn't actually my CD army I won the prize for (I was still finishing painting it at the time) but rather my Lizardmen army.
I have no idea if it is poor form to post non-CD army pics in the showcase area, but I could always post some pics of my lizardmen there if anyone is interested.

Willmark:

Just ordered bits from here we will see how the transaction goes and I’ll let everyone know th results.

Congrats Wallacer!