[Archive] Counts as Chaos army using some of my CD

Rootbeer:

Having a love for conversions, a big box of ogres in my garage, and a converted CD army led me to make the biggest goblin ever… that most of you have seen… based on an ogre body. Now I’m thinking of basing an army around the odd experiments of a chaos dwarf geneticist with an unhealthy dose of warpstone.

2250 list will look like:

Chaos (dwarf) sorcerer in chariot, 2 scrolls

Doombull with hellfire sword (extra large orc based on ogre)(general)

Exalted demon of khorne (un-ridden great taurus conversion)

4 minotaurs of khorne with champion, great weapons (ogre based orcs)

3 minotaurs, extra hand weapon (ogre based goblins)

3 minotaurs, extra hand weapon (ogre based goblins)

tuskgor chariot (chaos dwarf as bestigor, hobgoblin ungor)

tuskgor chariot (chaos dwarf as bestigor, hobgoblin ungor)

6 Chosen Chaos knights, full command and warbanner (bull centaurs)

3 dragon ogres (mutated orc/ogre/bull conversion)

2 spawn of chaos (monsterous mutations gone wrong)

Comments? Thoughts?

Khan!:

Sounds like a cool idea, although my question would be: where is the core? In terms of army composition, I mean. Whether your general is the sorcerer or doombull won’t you only have one (knights) or two (chariots) core choices respectively? Don’t get me wrong, the idea is a good one - just if it’s going to be playable you will need to meet the core requirements.

Rootbeer:

I believe doombull general makes minos core.

Malificant:

the doombull makes minotaurs core. but i dont think gobbos would make good minotaurs…:slight_smile:

Rootbeer:

I grow em big…

https://discourse.chaos-dwarfs.com/t/6051

[attachment=270]

Kera foehunter:

That is so cooooool i like the face on the ogre thats a great job

Lord Zarkov:

It really tells you something about the goblin heads that they look almost to scale on an ogre body

Rootbeer:

You can really tell the difference between the goblin heads and BFSP night goblins in that unit picture. I may put those goblin heads on mauraders or black orcs as cracked out hobgoblins.

I should take a moment to thank Barry Bonds for for inspiring my thoughts of ‘enhanced’ greenskins.

I ripped that goblins head off last night to replace with a new black orc head, and made 6 more. This project should come together very fast if I can find some chariots on ebay. The chariots charging with minotaurs will mean I can take on new high elves!

Khan!:

I believe doombull general makes minos core.

Rootbeer
Right, well you're completely correct! Sorry, I totally forgot about that. This being the case, horray and well done - I look forward to the progess!

Malificant:

i may have to yoink your gobbo ogre idea to make some decent looking trolls!

Rootbeer:

The pants might be a little odd for trolls, unless they are counts as trolls that are big dumb orcs.

Im thinking about adding some furies to my list, either based on 40k ork stormboyz or goblin doom divers… opinions?

Malificant:

DOOM DIVERS! do it NOW! HASHUT WILLS IT!:hashut