[Archive] custom resin bases

so.sad:

Hey everyone,

a while back I made a mold of some custom bases I did myself and everytime I casted something I poured the excess resin into this mould. Now I have too many copies to use all of them myself and I need to get rid of the excess bases.

They look like this:

as you can see there are 9 different types and together they can be arranged to resemble something similar to a star. Each base is roughly 20x20mm.

Here is the deal: You pay the shipping cost (paypal prefered) and I send you the bases. Nothing more.

update

16 bases “sold”

8 left until further castings :slight_smile:

greetings

so.sad

Lord Archaon:

Maybe you could put them into the Slavebay, then you could get the shipment cost and slaves. :cheers

Pyro Stick:

Could you post some closer pics? I cant eally make out much of the detail.

so.sad:

Maybe you could put them into the Slavebay, then you could get the shipment cost and slaves. :cheers

Lord Archaon
I thought about putting them on slavebay first, but I decided against it since IIRC slavebay is mainly for models. Also there was this discussion with postage costs...

@ Pyro

sure, here you are

Hashut’s Blessing:

I recommend that you DO put them on Slavebay. It’s still a model in a sense and you are asking people to do what the rules of Slavebay conform to in reagrds of postage cost anyway. Might as well make some slaves for yourself :wink: