[Archive] Cyber Claw Dwarfs

tjub:

As a huge squat fan Ive had my eyes on these for some time, wondering if I can justify for myself to start a 2nd Squat army based on these even thou I havent played with my old army for 3-4 years… :stuck_out_tongue:

Anyway, there Olleys might have some intresteing models for some of you more chaotic non hatter Chaos Dwarfs. :hat off

Please have a look at the page, some of the best non GW space Dwarfs Ive seen… Olleys Armies Wargame Miniatures Scrunts

Gaixo:

Call a scrunt a scrunt. :wink:

I have a bunch of these guys, but none of the mutants. I like them better than some of Bob’s original squats. really.

Swissdictator:

The top one looks like on of my assistant principals from back when I was in High School.

Cool figures though.

two_heads_talking:

what the hell are those guys and who sells them? Do you happen to have a link?

Gaixo:

http://www.olleysarmies.co.uk/home.html

They’re scrunts, which are obviously just squats by another name. They’re from Bob Olley, who designed and sculpted most of the original squats (among other great things), and sells them through his Olley’s Armies site. They went out of business briefly last year, but have thankfully returned.

I don’t think anyone in the US carries them anymore, but the shipping isn’t too bad.

Kera foehunter:

well i think sometimes it will be cool to have more that one army tjubs

and that would be a cool way to start

tjub:

@ Gaixo: Hehe, what is the defenition of a “scrunt”?

@ Kera: True… no no no, Ive got enough projects as it is. Must resist…

Kera foehunter:

Come on tjub!!! you know you want another army !!

just give in !!!