[Archive] Daemons, daemons everywhere!

Discoking:

Why don’t they do this every other month then?

I can think of a couple of armies that would benefit from updates rather than book releases:
Skaven, Beastmen, Bretonnians… Us, lol.

Dwarfs & Wood Elves just need new books :stuck_out_tongue:

Also, what this can mean, is that there may be a hardback release in the next year or so…

So why not just make this one the release? Seems a bit of a waste.

New units, stats, rules, models & points… That screams everything for a new army book release…
But its just an update… A bit weird?

Like I said before, there’s other armies too…
They could’ve made an annual (remember them from 2002/3??).
Then released the models on a monthly basis.

I’d like this updating to continue beyond just Daemons.

GW need me in their meetings on releases.

brotsorrow:

THANK GOD!!! Seriously, I was on the cusp of giving up trying to improve my English.

Skink
LOL i literally spit out my coffee this morning! :)

Thommy H:

It’s not a revamp of the entire army - just a handful of new units. Like the new fliers for 40K the other month, or the Terrorgheist, Wraith and Banshee for VC last year. The only difference is that they’ve put it in a separate booklet.

brotsorrow:

Also, what this can mean, is that there may be a hardback release in the next year or so...

So why not just make this one the release? Seems a bit of a waste.

New units, stats, rules, models & points... That screams everything for a new army book release...
But its just an update... A bit weird?

Like I said before, there's other armies too...
They could've made an annual (remember them from 2002/3??).
Then released the models on a monthly basis.

I'd like this updating to continue beyond just Daemons.

GW need me in their meetings on releases.

Discoking
I loved those annuals. There was a good collection of the years best art work and the FAQ and Updates all in one spot...... For a company desperate on nickel and diming, you'd think they would still produce items like that for some revenue

Kera foehunter:

Cool! ...and its Danish btw. :)

tjub
Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Danish

and a cup of coffie:hat off

brotsorrow:

the bray shaman that was featured… is that a new model or just a finecast of one of the old boring ones? That was the biggest pet peeve of my beastman army - the lame shamen models :frowning:

Thommy H:

It’s new and in plastic.

Baggronor:

Like the new fliers for 40K the other month, or the Terrorgheist, Wraith and Banshee for VC last year. The only difference is that they've put it in a separate booklet.
I thought the 'test the waters' approach did well for VCs. Hopefully Daemons will be straightened out too.

AGPO:

For those who missed the video before it was taken down:

Blue Scribes

Flamers

Nurglings

Plaguebearers

Hellflayer of Slaanesh

Exalted Chariot (Think this is limited edition)

On another note, this is my 3,000th post, thanks for being a terrific community guys! :cheers

theforgefather:

Blue Scribes

Flamers

Nurglings

Plaguebearers

Hellflayer of Slaanesh

On another note, this is my 3,000th post, thanks for being a terrific community guys! :cheers

AGPO
Thanks for putting this up, and congrats on the 3000th post ;)

brotsorrow:

Blue Scribes

Flamers

Nurglings

Plaguebearers

Hellflayer of Slaanesh

AGPO
Congrats on the the epic post. Also, why do you think the chariot is a limited edition?

beefcake:

Thanks for those pics. Congrats on 3000 posts as well.

I’m really not liking GW’s new style of large minis. They never look like they would transport well and IMO are too large for tabletop games. The exalted chariot looks small compared to things like the undead chariot monstrosities. But… they still look cool, I like the plaguebearers and flamers.

AGPO:

Congrats on the the epic post. Also, why do you think the chariot is a limited edition?

brotsorrow
Because of the release schedule sent out to independent retailers, which was posted on the Bolter and Chainsword here. The Exalted Seeker Chariot is described as single print, i.e. limited edition.

Kera foehunter:

i do like the new Slaanesh stuff

fairoaks024:

i like a lot of the new stuff, it’s about time nurgle finally got plastic plaguebearers,

regards

jim

AGPO:

To clarify, the Exalted chariot is made from two chariot kits. There’s a limited edition box which costs exactly the same as getting two normal ones. WFB wise, the booklet with WD contains new rules for screamers and flamers, which fixes them considerably. The new chariots are pretty awesome, and all have the option to carry either a herald and an ‘exalted alluress’ who is basically a daemonette with four attacks.

brotsorrow:

i do like the new Slaanesh stuff

Kera foehunter
Agreed... i was just talking about how a daemon army may be a project for next summer :0
I've always loved nurgle, but hated the models (other than the nurgle greater daemon)

Discoking:

Why do the Plaguebearers on the GW website have T5?

Oh, & no movement?

wamphyri101:

Someone screwed up. LD 10 also lol

Thommy H:

Those are the 40K stats, guys…