[Archive] Daemonsmith drawing

Bloodbeard:

My students where exceptionally quite, independent and well working today. It was an absolute bore to be their teacher (but also made my quite proud).

Drawing never been an actual hobby of mine, but a did draw a lot during highschool (instead of taking notes). I want to join in on the future Artisan’s Contest - so I decided to practice.

I ended up using my time drawing this Daemonsmith - while my students did their math. Even though there isn’t a single bighat in my army, it seemed like the only right thing to draw.

Here’s the result:

My scanner isn’t that great, so the colours got changed a bit. It’s a shame really, because the background was a smokey bull like cloud thing.
I had forgotten my eraser, so I couldn’t fix my mistakes. Would like the beard to have fewer but bigger curls, more hair on his head and a broader hat.

What’s the right place to put drawings, paintings and other CD art in the forum?

Xx9millxX:

Actually not bad for drawing not being ur main hobby. Hell of a lot better than I could do . Good job bro

Yodrin:

Actually not bad for drawing not being ur main hobby. Hell of a lot better than I could do . Good job bro

Xx9millxX
+1 - several miles better than I could do also..