[Archive] dark squat

tjub:

How come there aren't any "count as" armies for squats? Is it just because they are so very, very, very dead?  I would thought there would be - people clamour for a Squat revival.  I mean, here we are on this site trying to resurrect what many believe to be a dead army, and yet I don't hear much about 'resurrecting squats' across these IntarWebz. Anyone know of a movement like that?

GRNDL
I have a bunch of them about 40 warriors, 8 bikes, 8 trikes, Robots, characters and bigger stuff... Havent palyed them for a few years, but I usually used the SM codex and made all squats scouts. Not the best way to represent the Squats, but atleast I could use;
warriors - scouts
exo armour - termenators
bikes - scout bikes
trikes - attack bikes
hearth guard - sm command squad
robots - dreads
termites - drop pods
and so on... :)

wizuriel:

as long as you still have WYSIWYG I don’t see an issue counting them as really any race. Though I personally went with squats to represent DE cause it amuses me to no end

wizuriel:

some WIP wyches.

Left one is armed with weapon and plasma gernade

Right is Agonizer and trophy rack.

I find it amusing using an actual dark eldar head in my model :smiley:

Tarrakk Blackhand:

A “Bring back the Squats” movement? Hmmmm?

Nice models, by the way! :smiley:

Kera foehunter:

• fade to the old west *

a dark elder run out of the saloon

2 shot was fired * bang BANG*the dark elder fell

two mask slayer walk out of the saloon and goes up to the dark elder

and said : elf you should of not called the bar maid fat!! UGGGGGGGGGG THE DARK ELDER DIES

a female voice can be heard over the quite

thank you mask slayers thank you !!

the two mask slayer said at the same time : all in a days work mam ! then the stole out of town as the sun set to the west

wallacer:

The best part is the terminator eye.

wizuriel:

well tried painting one up.

Kera foehunter:

like the dark skinn and the beard looks great