[Archive] Dawi Zharr Seige Tower

Border Reiver:

After looking at the shield of finger.im.ohr’s Death rocket, and willmark’s Juggernaut I had a hankering to build a seige tower.  I’ve roughed out my plans, now I’ve got to cost out the materials, fiure out exactly what I’m going to need, and start getting it.  but for now, here are the plans:

OK, I’ve added the image I forgot earlier, sorry.

Loki:

looks like a great idea , look forward to seeing how it takes shape :slight_smile:

Kera foehunter:

so is this going to be a steel tower or a wooden one ??

Border Reiver:

Steel of course, with brass fittings. Wood is the construction material for slaves and feral slaves. Metal and stone are the only appropriate materials for the masters to use.

Kera foehunter:

is this going to be the size of gw siege towers

im not any good at metric of even standard measuring

Border Reiver:

I’m honestly not sure if it’ll be the size of GW’s tower or not. I do know that I will be able to use if to cross a GW castle wall (not the gate house).

the top platform will be big enough so that I could put a rank of 5 Blunderbuss armed warriors across the top and have a little space between models.

Kera foehunter:

that cool have you gave it any idea of having a flame canon shoot flames out the the cd mouth in front of the seigh tower

Zanko:

I like the idea to make a siege tower!

Perhaps I will also do it in the next time …

Your sketches look very promising, I’m curious how it will look in “reality”! :hat off

:hashut

Crube:

Nice. Very nice indeed. I look forward to seein ghow this turns out.

Any idea what you’ll be using to make this contraption yet?