[Archive] Death Rocket(1)

astragoth:

My ( first ) deathrocket!:

( the lava- base is to make it easier to imagine with surroundings )

I would like to hear your comments!:hat off

Xander:

Love the knoblar!

Great model.

kerbak:

Very good, I like it,

also I imagine a Goblin riding it as fast rocket car :cheers

Arashi:

Really easy conversion, but still of the best uses I have seen of that cannon! Congrats! Really like both the cannon and the crew.

Anonymouse:

Nice conversion, looks like it’s about to plow through ranks of adversaries (or friendly troops, doesn’t matter). Kudos :slight_smile:

Uzkul Werit:

I like this alot. I need to do the same with a cannon myself.

tjub:

An easy conversioln that looks good, thumbs up! I like the crew and bases.

Unzul:

very nice… the knoglar is great…

Skink:

Easy conversion, nice paintjob and cool basing… Just one minor critic: isn’t the barrel pointing a little downwards??? I mean, I see the rockets sailing in the air (or flying straight to the enemy)… But maybe I’m wrong

astragoth:

No, it is rather the main body that points upwards, and the rocket points forward. Look at the battle for skullpass cannon yourself! :

http://www.games-workshop.com/gws/content/article.jsp?catId=&categoryId=§ion=&pIndex=6&aId=700012a&start=7

Or do you mean that you think it should point straight up in the sky, like some deathrockets do?

Willmark:

It’s just a misfire, going off in crazy directions and all.

Joemanji:

What are the parts used in this conversion? I guess the nozzle is from a Stormboyz backpack. How about the bits on top of the cannon?

Loki:

Great looking death rocket, good use of the cannon from the bfsp set, really like the lava base as well :slight_smile:

astragoth:

it is only ork stormboyz bitz and greenstuff on the cannon. The bitz on the top of the cannon are from stormboyz as well ( I had to cut it a little bit first ).