[Archive] Deathrocket

xbullzx:

I was just looking through my bits box when i found a 40k ork cannon base and a 40k ork rocket thing And after i had looked throught the box more i had already made a death rocket!

soo here it is!:hat off

[attachment=452]

also can someone please tell me how to put the pictures into your text with out having to put a link to the picture or a attachment.

also tell me if there is anything else i can do to it to make it look more chaos dwarfy.:hat

Thommy H:

You need to upload the picture to an image hosting site such as photobucket and then you just paste the URL it gives you and put image tags ("

xbullzx:

oooooooooo

Knight Of Awsome:

I like it, its nice and simple. im going to have to make my deathrocket the same.:cheers

Willmark:

Skulls and chains or even both are always a good way to make something look a bit more evil.

wallacer:

I don’t believe it… you actually found a practical use for 40k miniatures. :wink:

Well done. Nothing like a low cost conversion that looks good.

furrie:

nice and simple, I like it

xbullzx:

yay me =)

xbullzx:

Ok guys its update time. Now I have made the crew and added somne bones and stuff to the deathrocket, Which you will see in the photos. So here they are!!:hat

The crew which is 2 hobgoblins ( 1 with a spear and 1 with a wip) and there human slave which does all the heavy lifting because these 2 hobgoblins are lazy! :h

Here is the back of the Deathrocket where you can see the pile of bones and the dagger! :slight_smile:

Here is a different photo of the bones

And here is a picture of the cannon and its crew. :hat off

Also does anyone have any idears of what i can use for the base?

oo also that isnt the real paint :hat off just if you think it looks rubbish because it will look much better when its painted with a cool base!

Kera foehunter:

great death rocket !! i love the wheels

minty:

strange, not showing up, just the photobucket complainy thing:~

xbullzx:

oo sorry

w3rm:

nice! kudos to uou xbullx!