[Archive] Demon Prince of Hashut

Balseraph:

Some days ago I thinking…

There are Chaos Gods… their have own Demon Princes… Bloodthister for example… etc etc…

Hashut is Chaos God too… right? He was one of Khorne Demon Prince if I good remember…

Chaos army has demons…

Chaos Dwarf army is chaos army too…

So…

Why not do… his Demon Prince??

Demon Prince of Hashut.

What do u think?

I think it’s very real to Hashut has his own Demon Prince.

I looking for some figure which will represent Hashut Demon and find this … their must be conwerse little or more… beard… etc etc but… :

What do u think about it ??

(if I double topic, sorry, it’s too many topic to read them all… sorry)

cornixt:

Not quite, see the wiki page on [[Hashut]]

Vexxus:

I have thought about creating a representative model of Hashut, who is one cool and defiant dude. Being a lesser Chaos God, perhaps he isn’t too far off froma Daemon Prince himself… ish

asheira:

hashut IS a daemon prince(or atleast was)

he defied Khorn and was chased down by daemons

he was found by the CD and became their god

(read it on wikipedia and the CDO wiki)

Balseraph:

hashut IS  a daemon prince(or atleast was)

asheira
I know that.
So?

Hashut can't have his own demons prince ? :D...

Why not? Please tell me..

Is Khorne better than Hashut for example? No.

He is a God. CD's God. And he has God rights.

asheira:

good point

cornixt:

It is a lot less clear cut than you think. Read the CDO wiki and wikipedia again (and bear in mind that practically anyone can edit them). None of the Hashut as a daemon prince fluff has ever been published.

Hashut has never had daemons, the horned rat had one in 4th edition, none of the other gods who are not the big four have had daemons since 3rd edition. I don’t see why he needs any, he’s got an entire civilisation worshipping him exclusively.

Theory_Man:

The Chaos Dwarfs could always make a metallic statue of the image of Hashut and “give it life” it with daemonic energy (the Kollossus maybe).

ashur:

Ive always thought Hashut should have his own court of servants and lesser beings, more or less like the mesopotamian gods.

The Taurus and lammasu could be summoned deamons instead of transformed sorcerers. And also, something close to the assyrian winged genies, who could have a more dwarvish appearance.

Revlid:

hashut IS a daemon prince(or atleast was)

asheira
That's fanon at best.

Balseraph:

If u doesn’t like this figures to represent Hashut Demon Prince… I will be looking for something else :slight_smile:

But When I write Demon Prince of Hashut I mean Greater Deamon of Hashut… if this something change in yours thinking.

It is a lot less clear cut than you think.  Read the CDO wiki and wikipedia again (and bear in mind that practically anyone can edit them).  None of the Hashut as a daemon prince fluff has ever been published.

cornixt
So? If we can do CD Army book… we can do something else. No?
Hashut has never had daemons, the horned rat had one in 4th edition, none of the other gods who are not the big four have had daemons since 3rd edition. I don’t see why he needs any, he’s got an entire civilisation worshipping him exclusively.

cornixt
Why not? Becouse no one write about this?

Where I find , where is write “none of the other gods who are not the big four have had daemons”

We do unofficial CD Army… we do unofficial CD Rules… so why not?

Balseraph:

:slight_smile:

I find good figures wich may represent Greater Deamon of Hashut :stuck_out_tongue:

wings… beard… something else… and will be good :wink:

What do u think?

furrie:

I would let him stand on his rear legs, replace the legs in front with arms, put his head in a diffrent position, mabey some weapons and stuff