[Archive] Designing the units

Carcearion:

exellent lighting, cool design, and a great sense of action.

Fuggit Khan:

Some very excellent work here, you and Forgefire should team up together and produce a compilation of both of your artworks together in a book.

Your added “bull themed” renditions in your sketches is both subtle and noteworthy :hat off

t5p1ny:

You and Forgefire should team up together and produce a compilation of both of your artworks together in a book.

Fuggit Khan
I like the idea. I'm up for it, if forgefire agrees �Y~S

Nicodemus:

How about an exclusive pdf for the CDO community? We could add it to the resources we have available to download :wink:

t5p1ny:

While I work on a background for this piece, here’s what the characters are looking like right now :slight_smile:

Carcearion:

A grim slaying by a Dawi-Zharr with a grim mask (and a spectacular hat!), very much looking forward to the scene you will setting him in.

My money is on a burning orc-encampment

t5p1ny:

Here’s a little something I finished today. It’s a watercolor exercise I finished in today’s class.

tjub:

:hat off

This message was automatically appended because it was too short.

Helblindi:

Hats off indeed, that looks absolutely awesome!

Admiral:

It does. Great work on both pictures! Looking forward to see the cruelty scene finished.

Jackswift:

Just saw this. Some really great artwork here. Well done! Favorite thus far is the color work on the Berzerker. :cheers

t5p1ny:

Here’s a little concept of a blunderbuss I did today, heavily inspired by the fireglaive on FW’s models.

Admiral:

Neat one. Keep up the good work!

t5p1ny:

here’s a little something I’ve managed to make on my spare time, it’s been a busy month!

Admiral:

Formidable hat! Not someone you’d like to meet in a dark alley. Neat as always.

Carcearion:

I concur, excellent hat indeed! The mutations are a treat as well. :hat off

t5p1ny:

I’ll just drop this here

tjub:

Wow… Give us more! :slight_smile:

Carcearion:

Really great design, once again I really love the demonic horns and tongue.

If you don’t mind a little criticism though some of the hair has a slight

… umm… well I guess I would call it a pubic quality that takes away a bit from the piece.

t5p1ny:

Really great design, once again I really love the demonic horns and tongue.

If you don't mind a little criticism though some of the hair has a slight
... umm... well I guess I would call it a pubic quality that takes away a bit from the piece.

Carcearion
hahah, I don't mind criticism, I actually welcome it!

A regular unkempt beard may have a "pubic quality" to it depending on your genetics, mate ;)
I admit I might have exaggerated on the jutting hair a but though