[Archive] Dickies Dwai Zharr

Ishkur Cinderhat:

Hi again guys, havent been able to get online much recently,as my wife is pregnant with our first child & things have been a bit hectic here x.x

dickiepoos
Ha man she's only pregnant now - wait till the baby is there, then you'll know what hectic is. ;)

My my that's a great start, lots of dark big hats and lava. What's there not to love? The earthshaker looks very cool, what did you do to create the structure of the barrel? It does not look like the beaten metal effect I did for mine, but it has a very nice texture.

dickiepoos:

Hi again guys, havent been able to get online much recently,as my wife is pregnant with our first child & things have been a bit hectic here x.x

dickiepoos
Ha man she's only pregnant now - wait till the baby is there, then you'll know what hectic is. ;)

My my that's a great start, lots of dark big hats and lava. What's there not to love? The earthshaker looks very cool, what did you do to create the structure of the barrel? It does not look like the beaten metal effect I did for mine, but it has a very nice texture.

Ishkur Cinderhat
:o Yeah im nervous,but i cant wait ethier,if u get what i mean

I used a normal light bulb fitting & then covered it in paper mache,left it to try then just painted it,like i said Ishkur not in the same leauge as your modeling abilites but im happy with the result :P

Skink:

Well, congratulations for your kid dickiepoos!

Regarding the earthshaker: it is astonishing!!! The fat barrel really links it to the 5th edition model. Like the use of the Hellcannon chassis. How did you saw it?

dickiepoos:

Well, congratulations for your kid dickiepoos!

Regarding the earthshaker: it is astonishing!!! The fat barrel really links it to the 5th edition model. Like the use of the Hellcannon chassis. How did you saw it?

Skink
TYVM Skink :hat off

I didnt saw any part of the model,i bought part of a hellcannon chasis from ebay& just adjusted wheels removed parts etc, just basic stuff really,im happy with the look though :)