[Archive] Disaster!

Kera foehunter:

Damn Somalian pirates!!! there giving the rest of us a bad name

Hazkar:

@swiss: hes a real playerhater

Swissdictator:

Blackhand, think I could get some left arms too?

@Hazkar: Not only is he a playerhater, he strikes me as from being from Minnesota too.

Tarrakk Blackhand:

L hands? I’ll have to look. I’m at the store right now, but will be heading home soon. I know I have a Battle Box of Dwarf parts as well as some Warrior bits. Do you need faces?

Swissdictator:

Nah, just the arms and arms with guns. :slight_smile:

Thank you so much guys, it means a lot to me to see everyone help out.

Tarrakk Blackhand:

Swiss…I am at home and found 16 guns, 1 pistol, 1 gun banner from BFSP, 10 Crossbows and a lot of the “Utility Belt” items for both. I just don’t have any left hands as these were molded onto the Dwarf faces.

However, you might be able to get away with a bent wire and a roll of GS. Remeber that the left hand is molded to the guns and all you’ll need is an arm.

I’ll need your address in a PM.

Also, I looked over parts I need and there’s not too much. I need 6 Tomb Kings maces, the ball and chain ones. I found that I have 20+ axes, so I won’t be needing them.

However, if you have the Miner’s Grudge Ponies and any of the tied up Dwarf, I’ll gladly take some. I want to see if I can make a unit of Bull Centaurs in the same way I made the BSB.

Tarrakk Blackhand:

Ok, maybe I should think ahead with TK maces. Are you able to do the 6 + 16 more? 22 in total?

If not, that’s ok. 6 are fine.

Hmmm…other bits? That’s a tough one as right now I pretty much have all my guys finished.

Well, I know I need @ 40 shields to glue over the BFSP Night Goblin shields. Lizardmen round shields seem to work well for this and would match my Wolf Riders. (Kera sent me some shileds a while ago.) Maybe the Skaven ones would work out too…or something that’s round and will cover the NG shield. You could even pair these into groups of 10 if you like. I think my Hobgoblins pretty much stole their weapons anyway. :smiley:

I’d also need 2 Chaos Warriors helmets, the kind with the horns as a friend of mine gave me 2 more Miners from his BFSP and mine are the Heavy Weapon’s Team with Chaos Warrior helmets.

I don’t know what’s in the Dark Elf boxes for Kool items…but some musical instruments would be an awesome idea…enough to make a 16 piece unit of musicians…all with different instruments. (I have enough TK Tuba’s though!:D)

tjub:

Argh, frustrating both for you and so.sad. Its not very often at all that happens, I guess it got stuck in a machine or some paranoid mailman suspecting an evil Kraut plan for world domination… Lets hope my stuff gets thru!

Kera foehunter:

swiss it might be that gw has bought out the mail service !!

or one of the small country that don’t want to see the swiss dictatator have a army to take over the world !!

Tarrakk Blackhand:

Wasn’t it sent through German mail? I had stuff disappear through German Mail in the past. It’s not good!

two_heads_talking:

Looks like someone forgot to seal, tape, staple and retape the package… that’s what I do with any parcel I send overseas…

And I’ve also heard of terrible ‘lost’ parcels from the Canadian import areas… I sent a package to someone in Canada (about 100 dollars worth of minis, he was to pay on receipt… ) and they never made it to him… (that’s his claim anyways…) I never got them back, so someone go them…

If my financial situation was any better, I’d just send yo usome stuff… but alas, I can’t even afford the stamps I need to pay my bills…

anyone got a rock I can crawl under?

Tarrakk Blackhand:

Want to join me under mine? LOL!

I’ve heard bad things about Canada Post too, but never experianced them. I use them to ship items from my Hobby store all the time too.

I just wonder if Customs didn’t take them. Sometimes Customs won’t even phone you.

Well, it could be worse! It could be Russian mail.

In my younger days, I use to hand write letters to Pen Pals from all over the world. I got their addresses from the old Buy and Sell magazine out of Vancouver, BC.

Well, when I wrote to Russian Pen Pals, I would send a letter and wait almost 3 months, then I’d get another letter from someone else claiming they found my original letter and decided to write to me. So I’d write the new person back and wait 5 months and then get a new letter from a new person saying the same thing. I don’t think I ever got the same person twice!

I think what was happening was that the Russian mailmen were opening them up looking for money, stealing the stamps from the letters, selling the stamps on the Black Market and then ditching the original letter. Then someone would come along and find the letter and try and contact me. Or the mailmen were just lazy and dumping their mailbags somewhere and collecting their hours at the post office. Or they were keeping the letters and giving them to their families as some kind of joke.

Whatever the scenario, I came to the conclusion that the Russian post office was corrupt and I soon stopped writing to Russian people. That was in the 1990’s. Hopefully it changed since then.

Zanko:

Wasn't it sent through German mail? I had stuff disappear through German Mail in the past. It's not good!

Tarrakk Blackhand
Hey Tarrakk!

Don´t blame the German mail! I live here for nearly 40 years and I hadn´t ever problems with our Mail!
The fault must be the American Mail or your customs officers ;)

No to be serious IMO that was really bad luck or like Hazgar mentioned a assault of one of the other Chaos Gods :sick

I would like to help Swiss ... but I haven´t a BTSP pack yet and I also haven´t the wanted heads :(

Sorry Swiss!!!

Tarrakk Blackhand:

The fault must be the American Mail or your customs officers

Zanko

two_heads_talking:

Postal Service is a misnomer… Just like customer Service, Military action and civil servant… lol

Swissdictator:

NUKE THE WORLD Swiss 3:16

:slight_smile:

two_heads_talking:

that is certainly a permanent solution to a temporary problem…

Tarrakk Blackhand:

This is where Swiss has some secret base below surface filled with hot chicks so he can keep the planet populated until such a time when the radiation is gone and he can once again stand on planet Earth and see the sunset.

Then he can build…A BETTER POST OFFICE!

Kera foehunter:

Hey !! i wasn’t invited!! to the no so secret bace

o’yea !! just think of new race we have !!! the perfect Super human

Tarrakk Blackhand:

Well…I hope I get invited to the party. I can bring some Tiki Mugs.