[Archive] Disaster!

snowblizz:

This is where Swiss has some secret base below surface filled with hot chicks so he can keep the planet populated until such a time when the radiation is gone and he can once again stand on planet Earth and see the sunset.

Then he can build......A BETTER POST OFFICE!

Tarrakk Blackhand
There's just 1 problem with that plan. Anyone able to spot it? :cheers

Kera foehunter:

i hope so to !! it be a sad world with out Tiki mugs

Tarrakk Blackhand:

Snowblizz…which part do you mean…the base, the better post office, or the hot chicks :smiley:

If it’s the Hot Chicks, then it would probably end up like the movie “Monty Python and the Holy Grail” where the knight finds the castle of lonely princesses and they want to seduce him, but then the other knights come crashing through the castle and take him away to find the grail.

Zanko:

Hmmmm one question!

What are Tiki mugs??? I cannot found it in my dictionary!

What music will be played at Swiss party? If need I can organize cool stuff! :cheers

:hashut

snowblizz:

Snowblizz...which part do you mean...the base, the better post office, or the hot chicks :D

Tarrakk Blackhand
Nr.3, never a strong point among Warhamemr players. :~:D
SOME things are just so unbelievable to be impossible. Sort of like accurate and unambiguous rules from GW. :)

Tarrakk Blackhand:

@ Zanko - try this link : http://www.tikifarm.com/

Hot chicks are easy. Most of them have low self esteem and most guys are afraid to talk to them because they are so beautiful. So even just talking to a few could be of great benifit.

Zanko:

@ Zanko - try this link : http://www.tikifarm.com/

Tarrakk Blackhand
Thanx Tarrakk!
Nice page with many strange "artifacts" ... I think I will send my Slavehunters to get the designer! :D He has to make a CD Mugs series :o

:hashut

Swissdictator:

All of CDO would be welcome to the bunker. :slight_smile: The harem is mine though!

In good news, so.sad is being a really nice guy and making new figs too. So it looks like I may be ok afterall.

Thanks everyone, it really made me proud to see the community band together like this.

Kera foehunter:

well swiss i know you do the same for me!!

Tarrakk Blackhand:

That’s kool Swiss…well, you’ll still get my guns! :smiley:

Kera foehunter:

3 cheers  for  so. sad hip hip  heray !!!

Grimstonefire:

Not that it matters now anyway, but are there any pics of the CD that were lost? Just curious what they looked like.

No doubt they went off to enslave some postal workers!

GRNDL:

I am presuming they are the resin ones that were posted in Swiss’ Army thread. And the mystery ones!!!