[Archive] Dish out the slaves

Kera foehunter:

Come on now !

I see the Hoiliday has passed and the Mods and admin still have a lot of slaves:hat off

the care for them must be costly … to keep up with

so if you all send some my way i can find them a great home

as i done in the past

Send me your poor wore out dying slave and i will rehabilitate them

and pass them on

Just one of my services

thanks you to the staff

and I’m waiting to do my job

Kera

Blue in VT:

:cheers

Enjoy them… they’ve been whining about the cold a lot lately! :hat

Cheers,

Blue

Kera foehunter:

You didn’t have to sweetie this was directed to 1000 plus club

Willmark - 1210

H b - 1060

Xander-1019

AGPO the big 1282

Cornix-1089

Swiss - 1296 OMG !!!

Wallacer-- 1119

Come on guys ! Lets get going

cornixt:

The staff can breed slaves, we’re self sufficient and don’t have to go out into the Darklands to get them!

Hashut’s Blessing:

Being the blessing of our dear god, I make slaves happen without meaning to.

G.2:

The ownership of slaves is a special privalige. Not one to be taken lightly. I wouldn’t trust just anyone with my slaves. I personally pass on my slaves to those that actually deserve them. :hat off

Kera foehunter:

But everyone knows !

That when you reach 999 the slave plot to over throw the lords

and seeing that a lot of you are !/2 stone now :hat off

you will find your self on a lawn in some elf city…

A death one can’t be proud of

Pink and orange colors

G.2:

...when you reach 999  the slave plot to over throw the lords...Just trying to help you old ones

Kera foehunter
Oh I see. I didn't know that. Probably as I am nowhere near 999 slaves. And also probably as I give mine away occasionally to worthy recepients, my slaves are kept in check. :hat off

I will be more weary when I get to 999. Thanks for the heads up Kera.

Grimstonefire:

It seems 100 slaves have escaped from my mines.  If anyone happens to find one give it a good home…  Or work it to death of course. :slight_smile:

Kera foehunter:

Thanks  grims

I found something  that the dark Lord  like more than slaves

Willmark this is for you ,  But it comes with a price  !!

I still Remeber what you like

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=eC67kNZGpeA#!

Now pay up

Tarrakk Blackhand:

Oh boy Kera! You have to start all over again! Remeber when you had 7000+ posts and 10 000+ slaves? Time to get back to the top ranks at Zarhh Nagrund again!

Kera foehunter:

The the price you pay when your the best member ever !!

Nicodemus:

Oh boy Kera! You have to start all over again! Remeber when you had 7000+ posts and 10 000+ slaves? Time to get back to the top ranks at Zarhh Nagrund again!

Tarrakk Blackhand
Little do the masses know (except Kera) that the post counter only goes to 9999, after that it rolls over back zero ;) It's a badge of honour thing... but there's no proof that it happened, you just have to 'know'!

~N

G.2:

...and 10 000+ slaves?

Tarrakk Blackhand
WOW!!! that is a lot of slaves. I hope they were all looked after, and none of them were neglected.

vulcanologist:

Perhaps you just have a mass sacrifice to Hashut when you have so many?

Taurian:

Little do the masses know (except Kera) that the post counter only goes to 9999, after that it rolls over back zero ;) It's a badge of honour thing... but there's no proof that it happened, you just have to 'know'!

~N

Nicodemus
Hmmm, so it's this 10,000th slave that ends up leading the slave revolt, huh? So maybe at every 1000th slave, you need to cull the masses a little as a reminder to the rest of the unwashed masses.

Personally, I can't bear the thought of a slave revolt, which is why I intentionally have a low number of slaves...yeah, that's it.

Kera foehunter:

Tarrakk Blackhand
Little do the masses know (except Kera) that the post counter only goes to 9999, after that it rolls over back zero  ;)   It's a badge of honour thing... but there's no proof that it happened, you just have to 'know'!

~N

Nicodemus
of course ! but i see there only one that has that Badge

of Honor

Ishkur Cinderhat:

Giving away slaves for free? What happened to tyranny and subjugation? Whatever next Kera, social welfare for Hobgoblins? :smiley:

Pyro Stick:

Just checked the forum statistics and it looks like im the richest non staff member. Have some slaves!

Kera foehunter:

Giving away slaves for free? What happened to tyranny and subjugation? Whatever next Kera, social welfare for Hobgoblins? :D

Ishkur Cinderhat
No silly Free heath care !!
And better working conditions