[Archive] Do CD females have tusks?

Bloodbeard:

This is a great discussion. Just had a look in Thamurkhan again.

I read it like the Bull Centaurs are actually born from regular chaos dwarves females. Got that from the following part

In to each successive generation of Chaos Dwarfs a handfull of new blessed kin has been born - usually to the death of their unfortunate dams.

Thamurkhan
That must mean the bull centaurs are rather “small” when born - and grow realy fast.

… I’m getting tempted to make a chaos dwarf female. Darn… more project.

torn:

I was rummaging through bits boxes last night and found an unused dwarf warrior body, I think I might have been inspired by this topic to make a female, probably standard bearer.

Chaos dwarf female would be a good golden hat topic if it hasn’t been done before, I’m sure some people could make something really creative.

Admiral:

This is a great discussion. Just had a look in Thamurkhan again.

I read it like the Bull Centaurs are actually born from regular chaos dwarves females. Got that from the following part
In to each successive generation of Chaos Dwarfs a handfull of new blessed kin has been born - usually to the death of their unfortunate dams.

Thamurkhan
That must mean the bull centaurs are rather "small" when born - and grow realy fast.[/QUOTE]

Yes, but there'd also be an existing Bull Centaur population spawned originally from Chaos Dwarfs. My bet is on the existence of Cow Centaurs along with the Bulls.

Since they're not Oxen but Bull Centaurs I bet they'd breed too, although females amongst their newborns would perhaps be more unusual than amongst regular Chaos Dwarfs, effectively making the upkeep of the Bull Centaur population dependant on "blessings" amongst unfortunate Chaos Dwarfs.

Bloodbeard
Do it! Aside from making a warrior lady there's the possibility of a "civilian" one. Every army collection should have some civilians, part of the bagage train if nothing else, to show the non-military side of their culture.

Rozmax:

Have to thank for a good idea! At the weekend I will do something on this topic!

And I think they have small tasks.

Thommy H:

That must mean the bull centaurs are rather "small" when born - and grow realy fast.

Bloodbeard
You might be interested in the background for my Bull Centaurs in my army thread - it concerns just this issue.

Admiral:

@Thommy H: Got there before ya. :wink:

Have to thank for a good idea! At the weekend I will do something on this topic!

And I think they have small tasks.

Rozmax
Does this mean RA will release a female Dwarfs of Fire Canyon character? If so, then nice!

Thommy H:

Oh, so you did. Sorry!

Admiral:

Oh, yeah. For those who didn’t know there’s always Baggronors Grulka model if you’re looking for a female Chaos Dwarf.

@Thommy H: Nothing to be sorry about!

Bloodbeard:

Oh, yeah. For those who didn't know there's always Baggronors Grulka model if you're looking for a female Chaos Dwarf.

Admiral
I'll try to get a hold of Queen Helgar. Would be wonderfull to give her the Hashut treatment.

torn:

I just gave my CD female some small tusks.

Kera foehunter:

Oh, yeah. For those who didn't know there's always Baggronors Grulka model if you're looking for a female Chaos Dwarf.

Admiral
Hummmmmmm no tusk on that model lol

Kera foehunter:

Here a good  line of female dwarfs  that all you mad  men can convert to evil hot female chaos dwarfs

Admiral:

Hummmmmmm    no tusk on that model  lol

Kera foehunter
There was in the comic. :P

Nice Reaper Dwarfs.

Rozmax:

Here what i did in this weekend.

http://imageshack.com/a/img845/6707/2kyi.jpg

Abecedar:

I have a fair few of the reaper ladies (Well actually my son thinks he has them) that I’m now itching to create something with.

Zanko:

Sorry guys - no tusks and no horns! :wink:

Baggranor has the true knowlege! :smiley:

:hashut

Admiral:

Here what i did in this weekend.
http://imageshack.com/a/img845/6707/2kyi.jpg

Rozmax
Nice! Will it go for sale?

Rozmax:

Not in RA range. Maybe I will cast this by myself).

MadHatter:

Sorry guys - no tusks and no horns! ;)

Baggranor has the true knowlege! :D

:hashut

Zanko
I checked the comic again, and noticed in #12 that the female indeed has one tusk ;)

Kera foehunter:

They don’t have beards not horn or tusk  The do have 2 handed weaponds

And they wear a mask of some man that smarted off LOL but i like the leather face mask very spooky