[Archive] Do you have a favorite C.D. figure?

Kera foehunter:

Do you have a favorite C. D. That You use and does he make the different in a game when he played.

Hashut’s Blessing:

My Rykarth the Unbreakable model :smiley: He’s not got into combat yet because we slow the game so much with ESs and shooting :smiley: As for my other favourite, it’s not my favourite model (FAR from it), but my favoruite trivck: hobgoblin hero on wolf with armour of the furnace and a shield. Annoys the Hell out of the opponent :wink:

Vanvlak:

For some still-unidentified reason, the BloodBowl CDs. Must be the visor.

rabotak:

I really love the 4th ed cd-hero model, the one that turned in 9th in the 25year-fav-mini-poll… use him every game, he just has the looks

and everytime a bc-lord is in my list, i use my cd-lord on ironback…i have to love it, since its my only conversion

Kera foehunter:

well not a cd yet . i have a slayer that i use. I call chuck

it seem when i field him in battle i seem to win

It might be luck thow

ashur:

Astragoth of course.

taking him on a killing spree is the reason I always make him my general.

Pyro Stick:

Kera i just need to point something out to you:

https://discourse.chaos-dwarfs.com/t/8053

http://www.chaos-dwarfs.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=1192

lol.

I dont know if i have a favourite cd figure. I like them all and thats why i collect them. I really like the skull faced marauder at the moment, as well as the xbowman and the juggernaut.

Kera foehunter:

Kera thinks for a minute… laughts well iam a blonde!!!

sorry guys

Hashut’s Blessing:

Not a problem. As for those that don’t know what my Rykarth the Unbreakable model looks like, he’s the one in my avatar :wink: I was writing up fluff for him in the Nemesis Crown campaign (unofficially) and made him the head of the Immortals…

furrie:

I don’t realy have a faveroite CD figure yet, it might come when I finally played a battle with me CD’s

wallacer:

Dwarf Va’Durr

This message was automatically appended because it was too short.

Hashut’s Blessing:

Ah, wallacer, that is a pretty cool model :smiley: