[Archive] Does anyone here live near me?

Gilzam:

Scotland beaches are always cold so only go on one in several layers haha :slight_smile:

Funny thing happened:

Went into my GW store other day with my CD and I heard mutterings with awe and wonder from other side of the room when they saw me playing my CD, they all must think they are a myth, not real. Then every two minutes one of the gamers would wander past my table, glance and then walk back again. One of the GW staff saw my army (they are new style masks with battered bighats on the leaders) and exclaimed โ€œthe master race has returned!โ€ always knew we were the master race.

Willmark:

damn, all you people from your fancy european places.

im from milwaukee, wisconsin but going to school in green bay, wisconsin.

Malificant
Ahhh a "Cheesehead" in the midst!

Pyro Stick:

Well if anyone ends up in the north west highlands of scotland let me know. It would be awesome to meet another chaos dwarf player.

Willmark:

Well if anyone ends up in the north west highlands of scotland let me know. It would be awesome to meet another chaos dwarf player.

Pyro Stick
Funnily enough that is how far most of us have to go to find another Chaos Dwarf Player!!!! :o

torn:

was at dundee beach not so log ago, was working up there. to be honest ive been to everywhere all the UK players are from in the last 3 months!

anyways, im from near newcastle/durham if anyone is in the area and fancies a game.

Servant of Chaos:

Whoa, Iโ€™m not too far from malificant. Iโ€™m from Chicago area.

Pyro Stick:

โ€ฆok ill change my question.

Does anyone here live in Scotland?

gIL^:

Im from yorkshire, and i cant find anyone who collects CD!

Although, it is quite cool when im in my local store, and the old beardys are looking at my models and muttering to themselves,'do you remember the chaos dwarfs? Bloody hated them with their stupid hats...'

They seem to like my modern versions more!:P

WarplockMonkey
what town you live in warp and ill tell you if your hot cos i live in the north east :P