[Archive] Done **This message was automatically appended because it was too short.**

dromar:

Finish!

This message was automatically appended because it was too short.

dromar:

Update with photos!

http://marius-fantasy.over-blog.com/album-2096231.html

please, send me your bids

dromar:

No one is interested?

CopperPot:

I think you need to sell these items seperatly mate.

nilbog:

If you split the lot up, you’d get more interest. I’d be interested in the iron daemon for a start.

dromar:

spliting is ok now but i’m not interested in selling fig by fig so purchase big slot.

rpitts2004:

Yeah you’d be better splitting it up, price is a little steep, for same price if not cheaper someone can go pure forgeworld fo the entire army.

How much for the iron demon?

Murdock129:

If you gave individual prices it might help, I’m personally interested in both the K’Daii and the Iron Daemon but would like a price quoted to me before making my desicion

dromar:

I have changed my mind: no spliting.

The army is nice and cool as it is, it would be too bad plus, i’m tired already to sell minis after minis so it’s the whole thing or i keep it for my old days ^^

And i doubt that anybody could make a full WF army of this size for this prize, i have made an addition already and if you want to build the same thing with WF, you would have to pay more than 650 livre sterling (about 700-750 euros) So 400 is a pretty huge difference for a 4000pts army and the WF book.

Waiting for serious propositions:hat off

Abecedar:

Its not that people don’t want a whole army, its that most of us here, already have some or most of things and don’t need to buy a whole big lot. so sorry I can’t help you out.

dromar:

I reconsidered my opinion and re-open the detail shop, tell me what you are interested in!

dromar:

Up, please note that prices are now in the list.

nilbog:

pm sent

This message was automatically appended because it was too short.

dromar:

Waiting for your answer, i have updated the list.

dromar:

Up, photos and update.

Discoking:

Where did you get that altar on your Destroyer’s base??

:slight_smile:

dromar:

Scotia grendel.

Nobody interested?

First post updated!

dromar:

Up, this minis must go!

dromar:

Up! few minies left!