[Archive] Done: Trade your Rocket� � Team for my complete Swifel Gun

Bolg:

[edit]

I just confirmed a trade with another member of this forum. so I’m no longer interested in a trade. but I’ll leave the topic as it is so you can see what a great place this forum is…

[/edit]

Hello,

I’m a sucker for the old mini’s and I just got my hand on some complete Swifel Guns.

as I only need 2+ or so and still haven’t found a reasonably priced Rocket team

I thought there might be someone here who would like to trade as the Going Rates Thread stated they are of equal value.

I’m talking here ofcourse about the 3dr edition bazooka/rocket team and the 3dr edition swifel gun + grew.

so this one I trade: this one I get: (please ignore the 'got it")

I’m willing to trade up to 2 complete swifels for 2 rocket teams.

please send me a PM or email if you are interested.

(for now i’m not interested in selling the swifels yet, only to trade them)

Pyro Stick:

Did you win that lot of 5 on ebay?

Bolg:

Jup I was. were you the other bidder?

Pyro Stick:

Jup I was. were you the other bidder?

Bolg
No but i was thinking of bidding. I was more interested in the unit of crossbowmen but i didnt bid on that either. Im saving my money for Kaosnicks and Volgars.

maelzch:

I’ve heard of Kaosnicks, but what’s ‘Volgars’?

Cheers,

Maelzch

Pyro Stick:

I've heard of Kaosnicks, but what's 'Volgars'?

Cheers,
Maelzch

maelzch

maelzch:

ahh, I’ve seen that one, I’d just forgotten the name! cheers clam!

Bolg:

@ Pyro Stick ah thats good to hear, I kinda sniped them, but a bit to early so someone els tried to get them back and that cost me 4 quid.

But to stay on topic is anybody interested in a trade complete swifel gun+ crew for a complete rocket crew?

(or am I asking a very stupid question here?)

Zanko:

I'm willing to trade up to 2 complete swifels for 2 rocket teams.

Bolg
Do search for the crew members of the Death rocket (BigHats) or do you want a 3rd edition Bazooka Team?

I'm not sure ... :~

:hashut

Bolg:

@ Zanko 3rd edition. thanx that not completely clear. ill adust my frist post.

Grub:

@ Pyro Stick ah thats good to hear, I kinda sniped them, but a bit to early so someone els tried to get them back and that cost me 4 quid.

But to stay on topic is anybody interested in a trade complete swifel gun+ crew for a complete rocket crew?
(or am I asking a very stupid question here?)

Bolg
I did have the first bid for quite some days :P