[Archive] Drazhoath wanted

Will la tete rouge:

This is a real long shot I know,

I am after the Drazhoath the Ashen model but I don’t want the Taurus. Basically, I love the Drazhoath miniature but not liking the nose-diving bull so am going to buy the other Bale Taurus and stick him on that.

Does anyone have the Drazhoath miniature and willing to sell or trade?

In trade I have a variety of different models from nearly every army so Im sure there is something I can interest you with. Failing that I bought a number of Rozman’s dwarfs - the Castellan miniature he made and had cast with 1 eye and the large horn out of his head. Beautiful miniatures and I am loving the conversions on them but willing to trade one of these beauties.

Will la tete rouge:

This is a real long shot I know,

I am after the Drazhoath the Ashen model but I don't want the Taurus. Basically, I love the Drazhoath miniature but not liking the nose-diving bull so am going to buy the other Bale Taurus and stick him on that.

Does anyone have the Drazhoath miniature and willing to sell or trade?

In trade I have a variety of different models from nearly every army so Im sure there is something I can interest you with. Failing that I bought a number of Rozman's dwarfs - the Castellan miniature he made and had cast with 1 eye and the large horn out of his head. Beautiful miniatures and I am loving the conversions on them but willing to trade one of these beauties.

Will la tete rouge
http://www.chaos-dwarfs.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=11966

Vogon:

Hi there,

You do realise that the Drazhoath Bale Taurus and the stand alone Bale Taurus are the same don�?Tt you? They have different armour plates and have been positioned differently on the bases but the core model is the same.

Cheers

Vogon

Skamandude:

In addition to Vogons comment. While they provide you with the plastic stand for his leaping pose, you still have to manually drill into his underside to get it to fit so unless you REALLY care about the slightly different armour plates you might as well pick up the Draz version and drill your hole at an angle which better suits your taste :slight_smile:

Will la tete rouge:

In addition to Vogons comment. While they provide you with the plastic stand for his leaping pose, you still have to manually drill into his underside to get it to fit so unless you REALLY care about the slightly different armour plates you might as well pick up the Draz version and drill your hole at an angle which better suits your taste :)

Skamandude
You are joking me right? Wow, Don't I feel like a div now.

Sorry I thought it was already set up like that. so you can just reposition the bull?

Thanx for the help guys.

If anyone actually has the Draz model, I would still be interested as I think it is cool but I will pick one up. Thank you.