[Archive] Duglas' Chaos dwarves(1)

Duglas Jon:

Have played warhammer since the nineties. Chaos rules!

Jasko:

Wow, these are excellent! Love the color scheme, great painzjob, fantastic bases. One of the best Chaos Dwarfs hordes I’ve seen! :hat off

Admiral:

Wow! What an immense overall impression, and what fine job! Stellar work sir, and great army shots with that monument in the background! :hat off

And I just love the mutant/Ungor stone heads spewing lava out of that pedestal.

tjub:

Superb army! I take it Kings of War is your game? :slight_smile:

Really like those Gargoyles, but everything looks great! Thanks for sharing it here.

Duglas Jon:

Superb army! I take it Kings of War is your game? :)
Really like those Gargoyles, but everything looks great! Thanks for sharing it here.

tjub
Thanks! yes KOW is what I mostly play in fantasy.

Duglas Jon:

Wow, these are excellent! Love the color scheme, great painzjob, fantastic bases. One of the best Chaos Dwarfs hordes I've seen! :hat off

Jasko
thank you for kind words

Duglas Jon:

Wow! What an immense overall impression, and what fine job! Stellar work sir, and great army shots with that monument in the background! :hat off

And I just love the mutant/Ungor stone heads spewing lava out of that pedestal.

Admiral
Those lava spewing heads are one of my favorite features as well. Thanks

TheHoodedMan:

Like Tjub I am impressed by the gargoyles. Great lightning and atmosphere everywhere.

Is this a Scibor bull? What Wings did you use?

Duglas Jon:

Like Tjub I am impressed by the gargoyles. Great lightning and atmosphere everywhere.
Is this a Scibor bull? What Wings did you use?

TheHoodedMan
Yes that is a scibor bull nd the wings are from Reaper, I think.

Filmdeg:

As others have said, the scheme is great! The cold blue is awesome.

Zanthrax:

Great work bro

This message was automatically appended because it was too short.

Uther the unhinged:

Fantastic army. Love the scibor bull. The painting and colour scheme is great… but those gargoyles… they are beautiful (in an evil daemonic ugly way of course)… just beautiful. Well done your enemies willl quake with fear and awe.

Duglas Jon:

Fantastic army. Love the scibor bull. The painting and colour scheme is great...... but those gargoyles.... they are beautiful (in an evil daemonic ugly way of course)...... just beautiful. Well done your enemies willl quake with fear and awe.

Uther the unhinged
Yes, my gargoyles always raise an eyebrow or two. thanks for the kind words.

Abecedar:

Welcome, what an entrance you have made. Love it

Hashoooot:

Outstanding! I am always a big fan of armies with a coherent theme and atmosphere, but this is done so well it’s simply baffling! Very well done on everything, but I think the eerie gargoyle/harpy display is my favorite!

Gargolock:

Wow, Astonishing. Really like the reaper wings replacing the scibor wings. This looks awesome. I also like the gargoyles being so menacing. Absolutely beautiful display.

squalie:

Amazing stuff!

This message was automatically appended because it was too short.

Reaver of Uzkulak :

Awesome combination of Scibor and Lost Kingdom minis. Seamless look to your army, fantastic work! :hat off

Duglas Jon:

Awesome combination of Scibor and Lost Kingdom minis. Seamless look to your army, fantastic work! :hat off

Reaver of Uzkulak
i'm glad you like them.

Nicodemus:

I’m liking the muted tones and rock colours as well! Great work on the Scibor models!