[Archive] Duke Lisle's Legion of Azgorh Chaos Dwarfs

Duke Lisle:

Hey folks. I’m a bit new to these forums, but I’ve loved Chaos Dwarfs ever since I first saw them many years ago. I didn’t have the means to purchase, convert, paint up, and play an entire Chaos Dwarf army then, but I do now, and so I am living the dream! Here are some photos from my most recent projects; I hope you like them. C&C are always welcome. :hat off

Here are some shots of my Chaos Dwarf Lord on a Bale Taurus.

http://imgur.com/a/xo7Uv#1

My Iron Daemon, some fireglaives and a converted Daemonsmith (beard is greenstuffed)

http://imgur.com/a/pB6lN#0

Post Script: Is linking to Imgur ok? I hope so. Thanks again! I will update as my work progresses!

[align=center]2017 Image Salvage

[/align]

Yodrin:

Good work mate, and your ID looks very nice indeed!!!

Kera foehunter:

Nice bull ! I sure hope the chaos sorcerer can stay on the bull for 7 seconds…

Da Crusha:

nice figures. looks great!

Duke Lisle:

Thanks all! I really appreciate your comments; this is really a terrific community of Hashut followers!

Here is a link to the photo album for my recently finished Hellcannon. Feedback is of course always appreciated!

:hat

Kera foehunter:

Love the canon !! looks great

Yodrin:

Love the canon !! looks great

Kera foehunter
Yea, looks great!

Abecedar:

they do look good. I will echo the crys for more please

Duke Lisle:

Thanks again all!

Here are some new photos.

I just finished painting up some hobgoblins (simple night goblin conversion:idea). Also included is a picture of a recently painted Death Shrieker Crewman and some “in-progress” shots of my K’Daai Destroyer (currently greenstuffing some flames onto his carapace).

Hope you enjoy!

Animatone:

Great start Duke! You totally read my mind with the Arachnarok spider. I was thinking how cool it would be to see a chaos dwarf lava spider like creature (call it a Scoria Spider), and I’m digging the orange hobgoblins. Solid work man!

Can’t wait to see more.

Duke Lisle:

Hey folks! Finally got some updates for ya.

http://imgur.com/a/oCWaG#0

That Flaming spider is my K’daai Destroyer; as well I’ve included some attached photos of my newest Daemonsmith. I hope to have a full army shot once my Dreadquake mortar is painted. Cheers!

Duke Lisle:

Dreadquake Mortar!

Some of the photos are duplicates, sorry about that. C&C welcome as always. Cheers!

Oh and this thing took out about 35 black orcs last Sunday…:hat

sheogorath:

Looks great! Love the grey skin tones!

Yodrin:

Awesome!!!

This message was automatically appended because it was too short.

Duke Lisle:

Thanks all!

Here is the whole Legion of the Iron Bull in its entirety! Hope you enjoy the pictures! I thought these turned out well.

:hat off

Kera foehunter:

creepy spider !!! but a nice army throw

sheogorath:

lookin’ sexy, Duke.

Yodrin:

Very nice army!

Bad Gram Northern:

I like the idea for a spider as destroyer very much!

Duke Lisle:

Hey folks! Here’s an oldie but goodie (just out of the box after all this time!) a Sorcerer-Lord on a Lammasu!

Still need to work on making up some banners for him.

Hope you enjoy.